Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Testimony : My Car No Longer Consume Fuel- You Can Follow Suit - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Testimony : My Car No Longer Consume Fuel- You Can Follow Suit (894 Views)

Reasons Why Your Car Consume Much Fuel / This Tiny Device Can Help Track Your Car No Matter Where It Is / Does A Car Consume More Fuel When The AC Is On HI Than On LO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony : My Car No Longer Consume Fuel- You Can Follow Suit by princemillla(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congratulations to me, my car no longer consume fuel and the good thing is I did it all by my self. Couple with all the codes av been cleared.

https://www.nairaland.com/3090468/scanned-vehicles-here-codes/5#46792051

Here are list of what I did.

The Temperature sensor was detached and the wire folded inside the fuel tank.
*incase u use quest and u r getting some temperature sensor code. kindly remove ur tank and dip ur hand far above the reservation portion of your tank, you should see a wire link to the sensor just plug it back.

The Crack shaft
This just disappear after some little knock on the cylinder.

The o2 sensor was changed. Tho I bought from ladipo as used but Guess i was lucky to get value for the little money I spent (don't try this if u r not so sure of what u r doing tho)

Excess fuel consumption

After changing the o2 I still notice it still consume fuel.
I went to the throttle body and adjusted this strings that raise the throttle and used an Allen key to adjusted the body which the raiser relax on. ALAS! MY PROBLEM WAS SOLVED. AM HAPPY TO TELL YOU THE DIFFERENCE

Befor I used 20 litres from ikotun to sango, but now 5littres now goes to and fro.

I want to appreciate everyone who took part in the discussion

Erico2k2, cocoduck mayor123 GAZZUZZ honmusa and others thank you guys God bless you sires

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Modern Repairs Centres / Car Maintenance Checklist / Landrover Discovery 2004 Model.should I Buy Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.