Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

This Tiny Device Can Help Track Your Car No Matter Where It Is - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Tiny Device Can Help Track Your Car No Matter Where It Is (1509 Views)

See Why You Should Mind What You Keep In Your Car Especially In Hot Weather / 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo / Testimony : My Car No Longer Consume Fuel- You Can Follow Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tiny Device Can Help Track Your Car No Matter Where It Is by Sphilip1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

Do you still believe in "Finders Keepers?” Well think again because things are alot better than they used to be. With this new gadget; same size as a coin, you can now save yourself the stress and pain of reporting your lost properties to the police.

Technology is making life's biggest problems go away, if you often forget where you parked your car, there is this new tiny gadget and app that would be of help to you in such situations. This tiny device is known as TrackR and it is the size of a regular coin.

To use this device, you have to download the free mobile application which will help you pair and locate the TrackR on your smartphone.

[size=20pt]How It works[/size]

Put the TrackR on a key chain in your wallet or in any object you desire to locate. When ever the object is missing, simply open the application and select "find device". The app will find coordinates of the new location of the trackR.

If you love to know more, kindly follow the link: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/08/trackr-gadget-can-help-locate-your-stuffs.html

Re: This Tiny Device Can Help Track Your Car No Matter Where It Is by Waspy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cool.. .how much does it cost and where in Naija can one get it
Re: This Tiny Device Can Help Track Your Car No Matter Where It Is by Sphilip1(m): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Waspy:
Cool.. .how much does it cost and where in Naija can one get it
its made by a company in the us. Its not yet in nigeria.

If you want one, you hvae to order it from TrackR website for 29 dollars (shipping price not included)
Re: This Tiny Device Can Help Track Your Car No Matter Where It Is by Ladipodeal: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
It is effective within 100 ft
Re: This Tiny Device Can Help Track Your Car No Matter Where It Is by streem26: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
I have tried two item finders - Tile and ProTag Duet http://jonsguide.org/best-top-key-finders-reviews/ .
With Tile, I was actually a Kickstarter contributor, and it was a pretty abysmal experience. They kept changing the date the tags would be sent out, butting right up to when we were supposed to receive them. Which seems okay, but then I couldn't use it with my phone because I had an Android (which not realizing that was my bad)... luckily, i have a husband with an iPhone. Eventually I stopped using it because they added too much bulk to my wallet. We went back to them and then it said we'd have to replace them - which it wouldn't let me do when we transferred two tiles to my own account (because when we started using them again there WAS an Android app). I hear they are developing a thin tracker now (perfect for wallets), so I might recommend it to my husband - who seems pretty happy with them.

(1) (Reply)

Are These Offers On Jumia Car Shop For Real? / Rolls Royce Phantom: Weird Air Suspension Problems / This Artist Built A Replica Of The 1967 Ford Mustang Entirely With Wire (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.