Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC (1520 Views)

Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria | 100 Top Secondary Schools Revealed By WAEC / How Our Teens And Youths Are Damaging Their Spelling Skills And Punctuation / Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by IkpuMmadu: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
we have to look at the top 10 states and understand the states that will take over the economy in a decade time. we are talking of taken over knowledge driven economy and if you have an illiterate unskilled state....I am sorry ..the strangers will take over.

I have noticed this trend and Igbo seems to be the most educated tribes according from statistics followed by niger delta tribes which have igboid and edoid then Yoruba

the statistics have proven this over and over

WAEC Performance Chart
The West African Certificate Examination (WAEC) has just released its performance chart for May/June 2015 exams.
Here is the list of the states according to their performance:
Abia - 1st
Anambra - 2nd
Edo - 3rd
Rivers - 4th
Imo - 5th
Lagos - 6th
Bayelsa - 7th
Delta - 8th
Enugu -9th
Ebonyi - 10th
Ekiti - 11th
Kaduna - 12th
Ondo - 13th
Abuja - 14th
Kogi - 15th
Benue - 16th
Akwa Ibom - 17th
Kwara - 18th
Ogun - 19th
Cross River - 20th
Taraba - 21st
Plateau - 22nd
Nassarawa -23rd
Kano - 24th
Borno - 25th
Oyo - 26th
Niger - 27th
Adamawa -28th
Osun -29th
Sokoto - 30th
Bauchi - 31st
Kebbi - 32nd
Katsina - 33rd)
Gombe - 34th
Jigawa - 35th
Zamfara - 36th
Yobe - 37th
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by kettykin: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is this list based on performance is it according to the performance of the states?

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by Naija9090: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
What is wrong with this generation of yorubas? The older generation are ashamed of you for disgracing yorubas...imagine, not one in the top 10 minus melting point Lagos. SMH

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
The Southwest is painfully lagging behind in the performance indices. The many years of scant attention to education by successive governments in many states in the Southwest has led to a precipitous fall in education achievements. This is one of the things Afenifere should worry itself about. We were once the pacesetters, now we seem to have slept on the wheels.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by ucheheart(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
nonsense BayElsa should come last. Ppl that write exam answer on the board for students to copy
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by ucheheart(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
bejeiodus:
The Southwest is painfully lagging behind in the performance indices. The many years of scant attention to education by successive governments in many states in the Southwest has led to a precipitous fall in education achievements. This is one of the things Afenifere should worry itself about. We were once the pacesetters, now we seem to have slept on the wheels.
old boy relax by their fruits we know them.
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by Alpharezz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Igbo kwenu, i rep Imo state.
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by temitope28(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
I don't believe in that least cuz here in southwest our student reads and can defend their result but most of the above listed state are perfect when it comes to examination malpractices
. If you think its a lie, ask the corper serving in those areas.
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by Mykelpato(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Anambra ought to be first.
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by SonOfEl(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mykelpato:
Anambra ought to be first.

Says who?

The fact that abia does not make noise like you omambala guys does not mean we are not performers...

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by SonOfEl(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
temitope28:
I don't believe in that least cuz here in southwest our student reads and can defend their result but most of the above listed state are perfect when it comes to examination malpractices

Your lies just can't fly, okay? By the way, your English baffles me... Correct your "least" before condemning your superiors okay?
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Igbos have finished this country. In a sane,sensible society, they will be running everything for the good of all of us as they are way smarter than the rest of us.

Look at yoruba states...they are finally being exposed for their propaganda and deception. Look at ordinary Kaduna ahead of all SW states...Goodness me! Same with the last Waec result, Kaduna, Kano and Sokoto were ahead of most SW states. SMH!

The Yoruba Moderatorrs moved this thread from politics to Education to minimize traffic...Lol

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by prodiG(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
temitope28:
I served in ogun state and i can honestly tell you that majority of the students there don't give a jot about education rather they are interested in learning handwork. Do you know that almost all the students, cannot speak ordinary pidgin?.
Before i went for service i had d view that yorubas were no1 in education.Not anymore except if ogun state was an anomaly

2 Likes

Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by telim: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Thank God kogi state is improving, I believe with good governance, we will top the list in few years time.
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2016
How can YORUBAS be the first, when they yield corp members who MURDER ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Re: List Of States That Their Youths Are Interested In Education By WAEC by Teeboy22(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
temitope28:

Just look at the sentence and correct yourself ....

Why won't we believe in the statistics where you can't even make a simple correct English

Our students read not reads

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Juvenile Delinquency On A Child's Education. / Need Help With Lesson Notes For ICT And Data Processing / Common Pidgin Proverbs And Their English Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.