Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigerian Social Network Introduce Anonymous “share A Confession” Feature. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Social Network Introduce Anonymous “share A Confession” Feature. (458 Views)

Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Gamblers Anonymous: Share Your Stories / Identical Twins Who “share Everything” Share A Boyfriend And Bed Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Social Network Introduce Anonymous “share A Confession” Feature. by supernova094(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerian social networking site, Twaddle Hq has unveiled the newest update to their site, a menu feature that allows visitors and members (fondly called Twaddicts) to anonymously share their heartbreak stories and private confessions.

The feature is coming just about six months into its existence and launches together with a more appealing tinted red with white background outlook that promises a very friendly user interface.

Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Lasgidi Online, LLC, the company behind Twaddlehq.com, Mr. Richard Juwah explained that the new feature was the next natural thing to be introduced into the social network that is aimed at bridging the gap between the male and female species by creating an online platform where each can ask and answer relationship questions, get relationship, dating, marriage and sex tips as well as now, sharing their deepest thoughts in form of confessions and secrets
“For example I’ve personally been a victim of heartbreak and who hasn’t really? And during my hard times I realised it was easier to talk or write about it but not really want anyone to know it was me. That’s the inspiration behind the new feature and we at Lasgidi Online hope you people love and engage with it. And that’s exactly why we made it for both visitors and members. And people have already taken to sharing their own secret confessions anonymously. “

Go to http://twaddlehq.com/share-your-heartbreak-stories/ to read other people's confessions and anonymously share yours now!
Re: Nigerian Social Network Introduce Anonymous “share A Confession” Feature. by greatnaija01: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
There are naija sites dedicated for confessions alone.. So y visit yours...

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Handle Absu Eminent Persons Lecture Series / Kanye West Becomes The 1st Non Athlete To Sign With Adidas / Playfully: 7-yr-old Kills Househelp With Father’s Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.