Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Our Neigbhor Delievered A Set Of Triplets In The Bathroom. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Our Neigbhor Delievered A Set Of Triplets In The Bathroom. (883 Views)

7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' / 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Neigbhor Delievered A Set Of Triplets In The Bathroom. by oyalunasamuel(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Our neighbor gave birth to a set of triplet babies in her house today. The woman's husband is a poor rice farmer who can barely provide food for the family, not to talk about hospital bills. Well, to cut the story, she successfully delivered in the bathroom with the help of some other neighbors around at the time, but lost one of the baby as a result of incompetent hands, in fact i overheard someone say the baby drowned, but how could that be been possible? Anyway, for me when i heard the news of a woman in labour I went far away from home i didn't wont to behold such site. But again the rate of poverty in this country is alarming and it doesn't seem to bother the leaders. Thank God for the woman strength.
Re: Our Neigbhor Delievered A Set Of Triplets In The Bathroom. by Noloss(f): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
He who has cap does not have head..
Re: Our Neigbhor Delievered A Set Of Triplets In The Bathroom. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Aww, it's sad she lost one of the baby. I wonder who was handling him/her and how? That's just too bad. RIP.

I hope the mother and the babies were taken to the Hospital after the delivery to make sure they're all okay.

Congrats to her and her husband on the other two babies. I wish them well.
Re: Our Neigbhor Delievered A Set Of Triplets In The Bathroom. by oyalunasamuel(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2016
She didnt go to the hospital. They are very poor.
Yieldings:
Aww, it's sad she lost one of the baby. I wonder who was handling him/her and how? That's just too bad. RIP.

I hope the mother and the babies were taken to the Hospital after the delivery to make sure they're all okay.

Congrats to her and her husband on the other two babies. I wish them well.
Re: Our Neigbhor Delievered A Set Of Triplets In The Bathroom. by deeem: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2016
And is there no way you can be of help? angry
oyalunasamuel:
She didnt go to the hospital. They are very poor.
Re: Our Neigbhor Delievered A Set Of Triplets In The Bathroom. by oyalunasamuel(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
I wish i could.

deeem:
And is there no way you can be of help? angry

(1) (Reply)

7 Early Signs Of Type 2 Diabetes / Abandoned Pregnant Women Die In Labour Rooms / Buy Nature's Bounty Green Coffee Bean From Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.