Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM (24937 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo) / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree / Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by chanky: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Another Fayose in the making..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Jacko01: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Only som1 dat dines with APC can have effrontery to say such
Tinubu... Amaechi... Fashola... Oshimole can make this braggadacio as well
But enemies of state like Olisa Metuh...Tompolo...ex pdp guys.... Dem born deir mama

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by deebsman1(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2016
They really said alot abt this man to even being nicknamed 'the undertaker of d Nigeria's corporate world'

2 Likes

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by eyeview: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2016
All hail the corporate undertaker!
Any firm he touches dies.
One of the crooks Obj created.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Mr Jimoh, no shit near alter ooo. A lot of people like you released mixtapes but now they are denying the record label.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Akinola660: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Ok,
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by seguno2: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2016
This serial DEBTOR who also evades TAXES must be a joker.
Anyway, he knows that our country is a zoo of jungle justice hence he can flex.
He should be aware that parade has changed and we have a new Sheriff in Aso Rock.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim! The man who circumvents the legal loopholes and political laxity to manufacture billions from thin air. The DNA in him has just bellowed out his wildest courage through anger. Now, you will be quieter than me in this Era of the Tyrant who obeys no laws and offers justice from his state of mind based on fabrics of his friendship. The man is unrepentant, you should have known. Not even your APC membership card could save you from this disgrace.

Whether Nigeria will survive this is not a question, but one thing is sure, the administration to come, will certainly get from the lovers of this administration what they have stolen from the early thieves of yesteryear.

Either way, I will be watching from the sidelines, almost always.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by tatucci: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2016
lol... "an insitution called AMCON." chai! all dese owners of Nigeria, una weldone... No b una i blame o...
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by azeeznoni(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2016
your fada chop yam mah u no suppose chop u vomite am nw nw
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by stevenosa(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Who you be? Who is he? What you be? Who be you? You big pass EFCC abi you be devil? No worry. We dey count days.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2016
The bill collecta is coming.

Now you're in trouble, here comes the bill collecta
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Gbam

salabscholar01:
Everybody is bold to claim whatever he wants in Nigeria today because we as Nigerians are not calling crime by its name... rather, when we see a crime committed by Mr A, we will divert attention and say what about Mr. B? Have that solved the problem..?

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by princeattah1: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Everybody is bold to claim whatever he wants in Nigeria today because we as Nigerians are not calling crime by its name... rather, when we see a crime committed by Mr A, we will divert attention and say what about Mr. B? Have that solved the problem..?[/i][/size][/quote]
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by bigass123(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Issorite.. What about the missing aviation bailout funds you diverted to Ghana... Nobody can ask you that one too Abi? angry
Fully furnished Self contained apartment dey wait you for Kiri-Kiri.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Are you serious?

Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by CioAngels(f): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
emamos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/nobody-nigeria-can-seize-property-jimoh-ibrahim/
Yes sir, nobody under the surface of the earth can seize your properties but you can deny your former staffs' of Nig-re that retired 10yearon their benefits. Sir, what is good for the goose is equaly good for the gander. Right the wrongs sir, so that God will fight your battle. Shikena.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by auwalyau: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Refund my N25,0000 paid for Air Nigeria Port Harcourt to Lagos ticket bought 2 days to Air Nigeria's bankruptcy. I believe this does not affect me alone.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by ojuu4u(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Foolish man. Always come to pages of newspappers to brags being a billionaire, yet his investments are going down, how many energy filling stations that are stil working? Debtor! Fake billionare.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by kenoz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Gbam
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by goodfornothing(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Maybe he doesn't have property.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by goodfornothing(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mad pple plenty for dis country o
Another Fayose
Abi na him brother we go call am?
Ur jail and chain go long pass iroko tree
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by brojoshua: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Are you God sir? What property do you truly have, and is not One that molded a piece of block with earth and put breath in it? Are you as great as God?
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by brojoshua: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
And please go and learn true wisdom sir for there is great pride in that title
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by skypeople(f): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Na mouth you dey make eee
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by alizma: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
the man just de miss yan. he said nobody can seize his property, he said the woman lied to get an order and so sai d there is nothing like that(referring to the seizure of his property) which one we go come take now?
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
jcflex:
Another craze man.

Are you above the law.

Did you read the passage or you just commented after seeing the heading ?

Jimoh is a lawyer, thats why he is bragging..
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
stag:
Don't boast in public.

Maybe an experience will be worth a lesson.

The law does not really catch up with most of these rich men. Was it not Ifeanyi Ubah that we heard AMCON froze all his accounts ? Ibeto that we heard EFCC froze all his business accounts for doing a military contract ? Orji Uzor kalu we heard is in court with EFCC.

Yet few weeks after Ubah story, he gave N250m to two football clubs in Anambra. Ibeto is still distributing his cement. Orji Uzor Kalu was spotted yesterday in a convoy of 10 cars.

So all these nah English. If he is worth N500billion and you seize N100billion, business continues.
Re: Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM by DedeNkem: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Another ab*oki criminal, who got his wealth through crooked means, thinks he's above the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads / Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.