Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story (15524 Views)

Be / A Lesbian Story (How It Became To Pass) – A Fiction Story / In Time Past (A Tragic-comedy Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Therock5555(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
thanks for all the nice comments folks
lorlaahlozz
seyitanhep
adecares
dtyla

pls feel free to check my new short story, it's rated 18+ ooo
https://www.nairaland.com/3196694/one-chance-fuckscapede
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by dtyla(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Therock5555:

lorlaahlozz

seyitanhep

adecares

dtyla

abeg,do update the one chance fuckascapede
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by AustinBlinks(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
ritababe:
you always deliver, weldone sir.
you're invited...... www.nairaland.com/3008712/shadows
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by AustinBlinks(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Therock5555:

lorlaahlozz

seyitanhep

adecares

dtyla

Very funny story, i love it

You're invited....
www.nairaland.com/3008712/shadows
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Therock5555(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
dtyla:
abeg,do update the one chance fuckascapede
updated sire
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by dtyla(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Therock5555:
updated sire
You are the MAN!
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by princy80(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Guy, U Aff Burst My Brain!
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Emeraldz(f): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nice. Welcome back
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by domido(m): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Guy try to call me. I lost ur contact. Or u add me there.
..,.....,.Godson.
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Aristo3146(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Therock5555:
When bouncing off a few metres away, a girl behind me was laughing hysterically, I turned in time to see her pointing at the back of my head. I called her to ask what was funny when she told me if I had dinner with rats the previous night, in my mind I was like 'noooooo', I gave her my phone to take a photograph and the results were mind blowing, I thought the back of my head was hit by a tsunami. I wept like I was dumped off a large sum of money, I quickly ran back to confront the barber, he claimed my hair was curly like a Fulani man's own which was true, he then claimed that it was the reason his clipper fetched my hair like a landmine, I swore never to patronise them again, i would rather allow my hair to be as long as a mad man's if they were the last Barbers in the world than to allow them touch my hair again.

But there I was a couple of years later staring tepidly at them, crying in my mind about the hair I was about to let go off, I had never completely shaved my hair for over six years but it was either I did that or get yabbed like first year where I wore hoodies and head warmer for two straight months cause of the painful slow growth of my hair.

"Guy I wan barb"

"Which style?"

I sighed, took out my phone and took a couple of last remembrance pictures before allowing my hair to be ravaged into a skin cut style in less than two minutes. The dude was proud of his efforts in barbing me swiftly. I changed into a complete set of shirt and glasses, with my Skull shining brightly in the rising sun.

Luckily for me, Mrs Ade was speaking to a boy at the back of the class with her back turned, some bad belly folks wanted to blow my cover as I tip toed in even though they did not recognise me again, I looked like an under-15 kid imposter. I swiftly grabbed a test script just in time before Mrs Ade turned, I was pushing a girl to allow me a seat when she shouted at me.

"My friend stop copying and go back to your seat" she barked. My heart beat could be heard miles away as I walked towards a free seat, her eyes trying to decipher if I was who she thought or it was my younger twin. I contorted my face like an slowpoke under heat as I successfully got to my seat in time before she scream "submit". Fuckkk no, I wasn't hearing 'submit' I was hearing 'continue' instead. I was dubbing from all corners and was about the second to last person that finally submitted, I didn't even know neither did I care about what I wrote, all I knew was that, I made it through. They all thought I was gonna fail but I clicked through once again barely standing firm.

My friends were having a filled day laughing when they saw my skin cut, I was soaking in the insults when a guy took out his Blackberry Z10 and when I was preparing for a timid smile, he pointed the camera to my feet and took pictures, I was confused at first until he spoke.

" Hey, students make una look this boy leg, him and mad man which of them dey mad pass " he screamed as lots of students turned to look at me. I quickly looked at my feet and couldn't believe it.

I was putting on my bathroom slippers on my left leg and my palm slippers on my right foot, I felt like the ground could swallow me, phones and cameras began shuttering as I became an unfortunate celebrity of misplaced priorities.

That moment I realised why my area folks wanted to beat me thinking I was mentally deranged, it wasn't their fault. I quickly called a bike, only to find out my wallet was empty, the previous bike man must have swamped off more than our agreed fee so I had no choice but to begin trekking home admist shame and laughter.

That day I learnt my lesson, I wasn't ever going to rap "who you EPP" song or any other Olamide or phyno songs ever in my life again, I almost missed an important test which would have bagged me an extra year in school for nothing.

Who Olamide don help sef....

The End......
YOU are amazing bro...
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by mikeweezy(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2016
I can't believe i read it all nice one bt

who u epp ?
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by GMan650(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Therock5555:
thanks for all the comments pals

Though you really tried for an upcoming writer but there were some few lapses:

1. It isn't possible to discover AFTER the test that your wallet was empty because you would have had to pay the barber hence you should have realised that after your haircut.

2. You said you exchanged clothes with a guy from other department, if so then while exchanging clothes you would have realised your 'misplaced' footwears(palm and bathroom slippers).

Anyway, it's just a fiction so who my comments epp sef cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by MAK211(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2016
You tried
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2016
wonderful i must say. i enjoyed every bit. publish your stories and i will be your sales manager while you smile to the bank.
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by XtremelyCoded(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Beautiful piece
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Abbeycity88(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2016
and u called it short story?
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2016
OP's got talent.
But this character is the type I'll never be caught with - even in the dream, unless I need to advise them or preach to them.
I don't like roughies.
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Shemkaz09: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Ahn Ahn

Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2016
You're are so so good. I really enjoyed the story.
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by tpdgenius(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2016
wonderful write-up. u gat a new fan bro.
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by bringme(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. It’s better to take proper diet so to add necessary nutritious elements in daily meal. Take proper exercise which is suitable during this stage. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up. nba jam apk obb I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. nba 2k15 apk data This is highly informatics, true skate mod crisp and clear. your freedom apk I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. geometry dash lite apk I will use this. gunship battle cheats apk I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. clash royale mod apk Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed file extension and I hope you post again soon. coc apk Big thanks for the useful info.
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Canme4u(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Cool one man.
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2016
After how many months
Wetin dey work these mods sef? undecided
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by PeachyP(f): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Lol, op is hilarious cheesy
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Guy u really rock smiley
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by starspray(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
u rock man!!!...keep shining...I don laff tire for here
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by hikmojj(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
;Dhu your story epp??
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Danccy(f): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
seriously I need a two bedroom flat to laugh out to my content...you are good!!!
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by Therock5555(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
so the mods had to wait till I've lost my writing mojo before putting my story on FP.

lol who dem EPP sef

make I go continue my gaming section jare
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bros lock up. Bone d mods make u begin nack us better story as u dey do am before.. U 2 much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio / Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / 5 Reasons Love Scenes Are Important In Storytelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.