Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) (2199 Views)

Make Your Clothes With Chuky Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Greetings to all the beautiful folks on this forum. I deal in OK clothes for ladies. They are nice, of good grade and affordable as well.

If you work in the office and need nice female office shirts, I have them. I can also deliver them to you if you have a busy schedule but that is if you are buying 10 pieces or more. If you are not buying up to 10 pieces, I can still deliver but it would be for a token.

I also have nice blouses for the curvy ladies in the house, sizes 16-24. All at affordable prices. Below are photo samples.

Ps: kindly support a sister. Showers of blessing on you as you patronise me. Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
More pictures

Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by udysweet(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
kissGod bless your hustle my sis.

1 Like

Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Amen sis

1 Like

Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Good morning lovely people. More pictures coming soon.
Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
..th..

Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2016

Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2016
To some of my potential customers who contacted me asking if the clothes are new. Pls note that they are fairly used clothes but of good grade and quality.
Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by mimima(f): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice clothes,i am interested.what are the prize like?
Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
From N500
Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by worldebony77(f): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
very nice... your location pls
Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by onoslove(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Location pls
Re: Quality Grade Female OK Clothes(with Pictures) by OKclothier: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lagos mainland.

(1) (Reply)

Feri Fashion House Now Available To The Public / Oluka Helen Emerges Winner Of Most Elegant Model Nigeria 2015 / I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.