Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon (24669 Views)

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Unity is d coefficient of Peace. daddy G.O God bless you and your ministry

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by joshk(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
And ur talent shall make a way for u.lord please whatsoever good you've deposited in me let it make a way for me world wide in jesus name
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by goodfornothing(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
What kind of business do they have?
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by goodfornothing(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Enoch and Bank in moon cry
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by goodfornothing(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by bigass123(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
It takes ONLY the grace of God to be filthy wealthy, spiritually powerful, well connected and influential and still remain humble. I admire the virtues of this man of God.

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by psalmist0203(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
dat level you get to in your spiritual life and you dont chase success again but success becomes your follower. DADDY G.O ride on.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by vinceton: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
What connection does the household of God have with united nations. No amalgam whatsover can foster peace ,they should be two parallel lines. Pastor should know this.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by omobritiko: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
I would say this...am expecting alot of cussing out here,our pastor turned from celebrity to gods now...its sad...they don't even do nothing,only preach salvation...how could you be preaching salvation everyday to an hungry man,don't steal,don't fornication don't do this and that...am a Christian, these pastors should stand up and help the poor...the government failed already that has been happening for years,so now let's forget about them and help ourselves,some of these churches are worth billionaires in dollars now,where they got it from I don't know,my question is when will they start giving back to ppl and stop preaching salvation...when are we gonna have a redeem primary skool where all teachers all redeemers and being paid and the students are the less privileged and and they dont have to pay nothing,the church can't afford it?when are we gonna have Chris embassy boarding skool that will cater for thousands of boys and girls all over the nation...they cannot afford that? Am tired of listening to don't do this and that...Am tired of naija Christianity...If u are not careful your your life will be ruined

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by sagieramos(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
vinceton:
What connection does the household of God have with united nations. No amalgam whatsover can foster peace ,they should be two parallel lines. Pastor should know this.

u're right. but many who claim to b xtain are ignorant of bible professy. my favourite is ps 110 vs 4-6

1 Like

Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by Temitope124(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU DADDY...
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by 4nobody4every1: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
cool
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by nwakaibeya1: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
heaven is never for everyone one and same as real Gods word is not for everyone.Devil has his own children and there is never anything God can do about those devils children who already knows where they are headed,in due time, which is the Devils kingdom,so don't decieve urself or others as you must know the truth and do the truth for you to be truly free :GOD obeys the spiritual laws that he made if not he would have long reconciled with satan the devil and that is why as the kingdom of God of justice has come we have no time to waste on beging people to be bornagain and know Jesuschrist when in actual fact you are the one to beg us to make you a child of God and beign the human being you are, you will ask how do we make you a child of God? Unlike your bornagain norm we resurrect you once we pray for you and we make you a real new creature and your skin must change and we will pursue and drive away every evil that stand against you and your destiny from your life and we will recover your star that is what real bornagain means unlike as they tell you, you will become a new creature a new humanbeing,that is how you become a new creature and then the love of God will begin to reign in your life by God recognizing you as his son.this is not about alter call where by after alter call and so called given your life to jesuschrist as they tell you, still witches and wizards still oppress you at night and evil marine occult wickedness and kingdoms still feast on you and you cannot sleep at night or subdue evil around you and be awake in the night whereby rat cannot eat your food?I tell you rat does not eat the food of a person that is awake? Humanbeigns must know that it's Jesuschrist that owns the weapons that witches and wizards and occult kingdoms use so if you come to Jesuschrist you must automatically possess those weapons and use those weapons against your enemies but those pastors and prophets you come in contact with to Lead you to Jesuschrist don't possess the light, the mantle, the power that be of Jesuschrist to hand over or share the light, the mantle, the power that be for you to subdue the enemies that are against you who deprive you of the peace which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him infact PEACE is the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST promised but it is found to be the hardest thing to have or find among those who claim to know Jesuschrist and thats why they resolved to engage humanbeings in night vigil instead of using the night to sleep which is why God created the night and they also subject people to fasting as if God and jesuschrist is very far as to answer their prayers when in actual fact Jesuschrist is supposed to live in you at all times and should answer you anytime you call upon him these are all agenda of men. if Jesuschrist is indeed with you you should be above the evil ones who don't engage in night vigil and fasting and still you fear them because of the evil power they weild and oppress humanbeings.can't you think humanbeigns? Indeed,heavenly Mystery and authority has come back to earth,BEHOLD we dont beg human beigns to accept our…truth but we must do the work of the master real JESUSCHRIST who have sent us and humanbeigns must remember that WISDOM is UNCOMMON ABILITY to check and accept NEW TRUTH and REVELATION and parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is#once again JESUS CHRIST revelation is unlimited to his loved one and Jesuschrist and God will always use an individual at a time to fulfill his agenda for humanbeings on the earth for he is an unchangeable changer who also said i will USE the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise, so why do you question God and say why must it be another person speaking this mystery and why not me? Because the truth and revelation is comming from where you don't expect it to come from, just as people like you asked in bible time can anything good come out from Nazareth?NDI ABALI, those we call CHAMELEONS their descendants are still in existence today.be wise humanbeigns, we have spoken yet again and we give humanbeings of the world the authority to investigate the revelation and truth about the kingdom of God ofJesuschrist that has comeback as we have declared and we are open to confrontation spiritually because there lies the ultimate
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by tayo200(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
DT man dey do film o
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by Charly68: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
My Father! You are already but I will be greater in Jesus name.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by Toosure70: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Daddy, you're one of the world leader.
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by Thobiy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
sammyj:
Good. The Lord will continue to sustain and bless you sir as you work towards spreading His gospel message of salvation to the UN and all over the world. wink
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by naijacentric(m): 1:39am On Jun 23, 2016
collabo4me:

yes u said it right but as a worshipper of God we need to preach d gospel, so dat d nation's will unite and b in peace.
and he has brought d peace abi wat do u have to say about his silence abegi kumuyi n olukoya are far better dan adeboye
Re: Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon by onosnaomi: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Jude800:
cheesy
This is a pure scam. Av fallen victim to them once.that number u send the card to is for the scammer ,he only put 009234 which are normal codes b4 his real number.pls ignore him.he also has lot of his adverts on facebook too with fictitiouS names.b warn brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin / The Lie "We" Preached From The Pulpit.... / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.