Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! (620 Views)

TRENDING Web Hosting Company With Free Website Builder, Free HTTPS ,100% Uptime / Get A Wordpress Blog Along With An Android App For #5,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hello guys!

I'm 'Yomi, a website developer. I've learnt so much from Nairaland webmasters section and i've decided to give back to the platform that help build me.

I'm will be designing/redesigning websites for 5 qualified Nairalanders only.

The only requirement is that you pay for internet fees (#2, 500 only).

PM me if interested or call 08163904288 now.

NB: This offer is for only the first 5 people who contact me.
Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Just in case you'd like to see my recent works, here are some:
www.justmeahphotography.com, www.talke.ng, www.erl.ng
Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by kingthreat(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
No its not free. You're charging them 2500.

While your mates are doing web design for N250k, you're here doing yours for N2500.

Chai poverty bad ooo
Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
kingthreat:

While your mates are doing web design for N250k, you're here doing yours for N2500.

Chai poverty bad ooo

Funny. Check the websites i listed above. That should give you an idea of my normal type of charges.

I'm begging no one to participate in this. I only feel i should give back to those who deserve it.

1 Like

Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Chai poverty bad ooo

It's not poverty oga.. if you aren't interested then please don't discourage others. Nairalanders sef! I tire! My opinion though..

Please keep it up yorme and don't let anyone discourage you.
Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Titanium38:

It's not poverty oga.. if you aren't interested then please don't discourage others. Nairalanders sef! I tire! My opinion though..

Please keep it up yorme and don't let anyone discourage you.

Thanks jare. I know his type, and i understand where he's coming from.
Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by kingthreat(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
lol. I knew my post was going to raise a lot of dust. grin
Well dont blame my assumption. I have seen someone offer website for N5000 before. I thought the OP wanted to beat his rates.
By the way, is the hosting free too grin grin grin
Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
kingthreat:
lol. I knew my post was going to raise a lot of dust. grin
Well dont blame my assumption. I have seen someone offer website for N5000 before. I thought the OP wanted to beat his rates.
By the way, is the hosting free too grin grin grin

I'm not handling the hosting/domain. Except if you need me to help you buy that. All i need is the interested person's hosting/domain access credentials, and the website contents. The internet fee covers for all download/uploads.

Please confirm all facts before you make your assuptions.
Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by greatnaija01: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2016
yorme:

I'm not handling the hosting/domain. Except if you need me to help you buy that. All i need is the interested person's hosting/domain access credentials, and the website contents. The internet fee covers for all download/uploads.

Please confirm all facts before you make your assuptions.

I am interested o. Pls how can I get a site o
Re: FREE Website Design For 5 Nairalanders! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
greatnaija01:

I am interested o. Pls how can I get a site o
PM or call me on: 08163904288

(1) (Reply)

Readily Made Website For Sale Plus + Google Adsense Account / Please Is Wordpress Reliable? / I Want To Sell my Facebook Page With 32k Likes for a very cheap price, come in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.