Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Wet Dream During The Day In Ramadaan, And The Meaning Of The Hadeeth “bad Dreams - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wet Dream During The Day In Ramadaan, And The Meaning Of The Hadeeth “bad Dreams (431 Views)

Preparing For Ramadaan Part II / Preparing For Ramadaan Part I / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wet Dream During The Day In Ramadaan, And The Meaning Of The Hadeeth “bad Dreams by dantanik(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
When I was fasting in ramadan I slept after fajir, and I had ISTIHLAM ( Dream of sexual intercorse) and I had a manu ( clear liquid)coming out, my question is, does my fasting for that day is excepted if I continued, even though I didn't have control over it, my second question is that those kinds of dreams come form the IBLESS, but IBLESS is locked in the skies in Ramadan?

(1) (Reply)

Eid Al-adha Dates Announced / The Day And Sunnah Of Eid L Adha / 10 Things You Are Missing If You Don’t Understand The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.