Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? (7098 Views)

Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by DeCleff(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hello Nairalanders

Peace be unto you all in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

Today i want us to share our views about reincarnation. I have heard and even witnessed the fact that reincarnation is real. But each time i raise the topic among other believers, they will tell me its not real with some scriptures.

But the truth remains that reincarnation is even more real than we think. My three brothers including me is a clear evidence that reincarnation is real.

Let me give the story of my elder brother.

Before he was born, my dad's uncle who mentored my dad after my grandparents died when my dad was just 11 years old. His name was Thompson.

According to my dad, Thompson was like a father to him, he advised and made sure my dad did the right things. Thonpson was the brain behind my dad's ability to secure his last father's properties.

Thompson was the one who advised my dad to reject any attempt by the community to crown him king because there was a curse on the throne and anyone who sits on it does not last long. As i type this now, there is no king in my community, they are all dead.

Before the death of Thompson, he told my dad that he will come(reincarnate) in my dad's house because he wants to go to school and that he believes my dad will train him well. Thompson loves Okazi/Afang soup, obojo/mudskipper and prewinkle.

After Thompson died, few years later, my mum conceived and gave birth to a baby born. Suddenly, rashes covered the child's body and medical and herbal remedy to cure the child of rashes failed to yield positive result.

Then one morning, a very big crab walked into our compound and was heading to my mum's room where she laid her sick child on bed. Sighting the crab, my mum ran into her room and carried her baby(mother's love for her son) outside, the crab stopped moving.

My dad wasn't around but luckily an uncle was there. He used basket to cover the crab and sit here until the owner of the house returns. My dad came back and was informed of what happened. He took a seaman and poured some on the ground and said to the crab; go in peace, i have seen you and will come to know why you came. The crab left through a hole on the fence and vanished.

To Be Continued

Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by LordCenturion(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
I love the movie, continue

Actually I believe in incarnation, especially dead people that was seen in another place (Aku'daaya) having children in another place, it's happened to one of my family member...
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by DeCleff(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
LordCenturion:
I love the movie, continue

Actually I believe in incarnation, especially dead people that was seen in another place (Aku'daaya) having children in another place, it's happened to one of my family member...

Hmmmm

Share with us na
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by pjetta007(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
in christiandom, it is not accepted.....
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by DeCleff(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
pjetta007:
in christiandom, it is not accepted.....

Help me ask who was Elijah and John the Baptist Matt. 17:10:13
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Which kin half stori be this? Op come finish wetin you start angry
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by DeCleff(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
juhan:
Which kin half stori be this? Op come finish wetin you start angry

Dearie i will continue tomorrow because i don't wanna incure the wrath of auto ban of the forum.

Have learnt my lesson.

Please with me
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by babyfaceafrica: 5:54am On Jun 23, 2016
K
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by stphn(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Waiting for the remaining story
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by horlarwhalhe: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2016
I do believe in incarnation
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by theoneJabulani(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2016
waiting
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by DeCleff(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Continue

The next morning, my dad visited a native doctor and immedately he stepped into the shrine, the native doctor started calling him the very name which only his late uncle Thompson used to call him when he was alive.

The native doctor said to my dad; i thought you a great man, why haven't you tried to know who came to your house? Then my dad said please tell me who came to my house.

The native doctor replied and said the bavy with rashes all over his body was his late uncle and mentor Thompson. He continued; Thompsdon came to your house in order to go to school, you must not change his name. The rashes came upon him and defiled all medical and herbal cure so that you will consult the gods to know who came to your house and now that you known him, go into the bush, get a herb abd apply it all over the child and the rashes will leave the child.

My dad did as he was instructed and the child was free from the rashes. Young Thompson grew up as a teen, his best food was Okazi/Afang soup, Obojo/mudskipper( a black small fish with big eyes) and prewinkle.Young Thompson was very inteligent, dark in complexion with hairs on his skin and handsome.

The wife of Thompson will always call him ''my husband''. Those days whenever Young Thompson wants to prepare indomie, he will add lots of prewinkles to the indomie. Mum will just say, this is Thompson indeed.

Then young Thompson joined Deeper Life Bible Church and stopped everyone from calling him Thompson because according to him, Thompson was dead and gone and He was just himself. Yet everything about him points to Thompson.

Now, my elder brother as a medical student in a UK university has graduated with first class just the way Thompson said it. Yet he still denies any link with Thonpson.

The End!

Nairalanders and christians what are your opinions on this story with regards to reincarnation?
Re: OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? by BetterChurch: 1:12am On Jun 24, 2016
horlarwhalhe:
I do believe in incarnation

I now know I have lived several lives before, alternating between male and female bodies. One major lesson of life is that nobody is outside the laws of karma and reincarnation which ensure one meets all his actions, either in this life or the next.

(1) (Reply)

The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? / Jihad: The Sixth Deadly Pillar Of Islam / Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.