Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? (7127 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Did God Know That Adam And Eve Would Sin Before Creating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Let me include " even before they were born". It can't be made any simpler than this. This thought popped through my mind when i was talking about the omniscience of God and freewill
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by onetrack(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
You're going to get a pile of convoluted answers about how man has freewill AND god is omniscient at the same time, basically just a bunch of runaround and word games that are meaningless and unprovable (like all religion).

Either:
there is free will and god is not omniscient or
everything is predetermined or
god does not exist or does not care.
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by mandarin: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
GOD DOES NOT WISH THAT ANY MAN SHOULD PERISH BUT THAT ALL SHOULD REPENT AND COME TO THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL.
Let me share quickly with you what the Holy Spirit told me concerning sin and hell. He said if I'VE SEEN A VAMPIRE MOVIE BEFORE WHICH I RESPONDED YES.
HE said if like 3 guys are going and vampire should bite one of them what will happen? I said according to popular movie scenes the remaining two will flee or kill him because in spite of their love for their friend his blood would be contaminated and its a matter of time he would become wild like other vampires!
The Holy Spirit said that sin is like the bite of that vampire which contaminate the spirit of man and make them unfit to live in heaven.
So its not God that send people to hell but their sin. As far as God is concern His love for us is to keep our spirits from being contaminated like the vampire bite. its not His wish that any man should perish.
That is why we should quickly repent of any sin and allow the blood of Jesus to cleanse us so that we wont go to hell.
Hope I answered your question.

7 Likes

Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
mandarin: GOD DOES NOT WISH THAT ANY MAN SHOULD PERISH BUT THAT ALL SHOULD REPENT AND COME TO THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL.
Let me share quickly with you what the Holy Spirit told me concerning sin and hell. He said if I'VE SEEN A VAMPIRE MOVIE BEFORE WHICH I RESPONDED YES.
HE said if like 3 guys are going and vampire should bite one of them what will happen? I said according to popular movie scenes the remaining two will flee or kill him because in spite of their love for their friend his blood would be contaminated and its a matter of time he would become wild like other vampires!
The Holy Spirit said that sin is like the bite of that vampire which contaminate the spirit of man and make them unfit to live in heaven.
So its not God that send people to hell but their sin. As far as God is concern His love for us is to keep our spirits from being contaminated like the vampire bite. its not His wish that any man should perish.
That is why we should quickly repent of any sin and allow the blood of Jesus to cleanse us so that we wont go to hell.
i want to be polite here.
But it seems that you didnot read the question and op. You only told me what i have heard times without number.

3 Likes

Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Kabieosi: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
nwuyag:

Let me include " even before they were born". It can't be made any simpler than this.

This thought popped through my mind when i was talking about the omniscience of God and freewill

onetrack:

You're going to get a pile of convoluted answers about how man has freewill AND god is omniscient at the same time, basically just a bunch of runaround and word games that are meaningless and unprovable (like all religion).

Either:
there is free will and god is not omniscient or
everything is predetermined or
god does not exist or does not care.

Yes He does - He knows those that will be destroyed,

and by the way hell is another matter (i.e. another concept)

God is not autocratic (i.e. not domineering)

He takes into account people's wishes or opinions

What is the point having freewill, if your choice will not be respected?

What will be the importance or value of freewill then, huh?

God cared enough to give out freewill and to respect individual choice(s) made

Don't be a wet blanket

Live life. Live it
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
mandarin: GOD DOES NOT WISH THAT ANY MAN SHOULD PERISH BUT THAT ALL SHOULD REPENT AND COME TO THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL.

No. You didn't. Let me ask you a question. Does God know if you will go to heaven or hell?
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Godmouth(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ poster.. God is all-knowing, it is a part of His super-nature just as He is holy, righteous, just, loving, and eternal. So to tackle your question: Yes He knows those who will make heaven or hell but His knowledge of this statistic/fact is His 'super-nature' expressing itself. God never has a hand in anyone making hell or even heaven: it's a choice we all make. What I am trying to say in effect is that God knows all things before they happen: good or bad but he is not the cause of everything: only those things which He decides to do himself such as creation, sending Jesus on earth to save the world and so on. This part of God is very mysterious: God's knowledge of future events is divinely accurate: so it's like He sees the end from the beginning even when He is not looking. His supernatural nature makes things known to Him. This is one of his numerous great attributes.
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Godmouth: @ poster.. God is all-knowing, it is a part of His super-nature just as He is holy, righteous, just, loving, and eternal. So to tackle your question: Yes He knows those who will make heaven or hell but His knowledge of this statistic/fact is His 'super-nature' expressing itself. God never has a hand in anyone making hell or even heaven: it's a choice we all make. What I am trying to say in effect is that God knows all things before they happen: good or bad but he is not the cause of everything: only those things which He decides to do himself such as creation, sending Jesus on earth to save the world and so on. This part of God is very mysterious: God's knowledge of future events is divinely accurate: so it's like He sees the end from the beginning even when He is not looking. His supernatural nature makes things known to Him. This is one of his numerous great attributes.
Sincerely, you sound like you are trying to explain, but also feeling confused while doing that and also saying that God is not the cause is alarming in a way. I have prepared a clear illustration to all these but let me summarize it to you.
Using xtianity analogy;
Man did not beg to be created. God created man. God created man and put free will. Nothing existed before god made man. Man did not make anything. Man could not make anything for himself at the beginning of time. Therefore, the selfishness, disobedience, pride etc which you attribute to man can only be traced to one maker, which is god. You can say that God encompassed all these in the freewill. But he made it all and knew before time that man will follow the wrong choice and knows those who will follow the wrong choice and therefore knows those who will burn in hell. All before the beginning of time.. I don't know any other simpler way to put it.

2 Likes

Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Godmouth: @ poster.. God is all-knowing, it is a part of His super-nature just as He is holy, righteous, just, loving, and eternal. So to tackle your question: Yes He knows those who will make heaven or hell but His knowledge of this statistic/fact is His 'super-nature' expressing itself. God never has a hand in anyone making hell or even heaven: it's a choice we all make. What I am trying to say in effect is that God knows all things before they happen: good or bad but he is not the cause of everything: only those things which He decides to do himself such as creation, sending Jesus on earth to save the world and so on. This part of God is very mysterious: God's knowledge of future events is divinely accurate: so it's like He sees the end from the beginning even when He is not looking. His supernatural nature makes things known to Him. This is one of his numerous great attributes.
Sincerely, you sound like you are trying to explain, but also feeling confused while doing that and also saying that God is not the cause is alarming in a way. I have prepared a clear illustration to all these but let me summarize it to you.
Using xtianity analogy;
Man did not beg to be created. God created man. God created man and put free will. Nothing existed before god made man. Man did not make anything. Man could not make anything for himself at the beginning of time. Therefore, the selfishness, disobedience, pride etc which you attribute to man can only be traced to one maker, which is god. You can say that God encompassed all these in the freewill. But he made it all and knew before time that he will make man with freewill, and knew before time that man will follow the wrong choice and knows those who will follow the wrong choice and therefore knows those who will burn in hell. All before the beginning of time.. I don't know any other simpler way to put it.

2 Likes

Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Kabieosi: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
nwuyag:

Using xtianity analogy;
Man did not beg to be created. God created man. God created man and put free will. Nothing existed before god made man. Man did not make anything. Man could not make anything for himself at the beginning of time. Therefore, the selfishness, disobedience, pride etc which you attribute to man can only be traced to one maker, which is god. You can say that God encompassed all these in the freewill. But he made it all and knew before time that man that he will make man with freewill and knew before time, that man will follow the wrong choice and knows those who will follow the wrong choice and therefore knows those who will burn in hell. All before the beginning of time.. I don't know any other simpler way to put it.

@nwuyag

I passingly mentioned finding the reading, emotional going through all your past posts

Felt same reading one of the new ones posted earlier today and was bothered replaying it over in my mind on my way to the corner shop this evening

You are looking for answers but you searching with hang ups and accusations

The accusations mistake are like satan did and same with Adam too

Satan is the personal name of the devil and it means “accuser” or “adversary " (i.e. an opponent in a contest, conflict or dispute)

Adam blamed God when he accused God and claimed that God did wrong by giving him Eve (i.e. it is the woman you gave me . . .)

So Adam formed an alliance with satan accusingly pointing fingers at God,

just like you have so far been doing, on the accusing path and whinging

Much water has flown under the bridge, give it a rest

No one has the right to deny God His creativity

Just live the life, best you can with the hand you were dealt

There is this local adage:

"If your charm is guaranteed and you're 100% sure of it, nothing holds you back smacking your head with it"

That sums God up, literally.

God took the problem head-on without fear, took the bull by head, and went ahead with creation

because all's in hand and there is nothing out/of it He can't handle

Sin's days are numbered, the immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law ultimately will no more be

That tree of the knowledge of good and evil will be uprooted and destroyed

There will be no more death, sorrow, crying or pain

Shalom
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Kabieosi:

@nwuyag

I passingly mentioned finding the reading, emotional going through all your past posts

Felt same reading one of the new ones posted earlier today and was bothered replaying it over in my mind on my way to the corner shop this evening

Satan is the personal name of the devil and it means “accuser” or “adversary " (i.e. an opponent in a contest, conflict or dispute)

Adam blamed God when he accused God and claimed that God did wrong by giving him Eve (i.e. it is the woman you gave me . . .)

"If your charm is guaranteed and you're 100% sure of it, nothing holds you back smacking your head with it"

God took the problem head-on without fear, took the bull by head, and went ahead with creation

Sin's days are numbered, the immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law ultimately will no more be

Shalom
@ bolded
I really don't know why you are giving a concusion on me. You make it sound like its wrong to think.

1 Like

Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Joagbaje(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2013
It's not Gods responsibility, he has paid the price to save all from hell. It's man stubbornness that will take them to hell.

2 Peter 3:9
; but is longsuffering to us- ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

It is us Christians God is counting on, to bring the knowledge of the salvation to sinners.
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Joagbaje: It's not Gods responsibility, he has paid the price to save all from hell. It's man stubbornness that will take them to hell.

2 Peter 3:9
; but is longsuffering to us- ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

It is us Christians God is counting on, to bring the knowledge of the salvation to sinners.

Still answering the question nobody asked.
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kabieosi:

@nwuyag

in the hope of being among the predestined occupyiers of heaven?

This is soo funny. if you go tell that to xtians that they are now living under a charm and hoping they are the lucky predestined ones. I guess your fate will be worse than that of an atheist who says there is no God

who made sin?

Shalom
who then made this tree and why. Didn't God not know that this tree will be made and its effect. You make me ask if you believe what you just said.
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by frank317: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls the question still remain unanswered.
Isn't God supposed to know those that are going to hell? I mean he is all knowing right?

And people answering that its nt God's fault people go to hell. Nobody is askin if its Gods fault or not.

Sin came about because some all-knowing being planted a tree that only bore sinful fruits among imperfect humans.
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Kabieosi: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
WTF? sad sad sad
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
very interesting question op

it's like these religious folks like perambulating unnecessarily

simple question,

does god know u would end up in heaven or hell even before u were created?

yes or no.

if yes, why create someone that u know will end up in hell?

if no, then he is not omniscient after all

5 Likes

Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Kabieosi: 12:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Kabieosi:

Yes He does - He knows those that will be destroyed,

Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2013
^
he created them anyway?

aint that a foolish thing to do?

its like saying, I want to build this robot, though i already know this robot, will be defective or become super intelligent that it would go against all the rules and codes I put into it,and I wouldnt have a choice than to destroy its panel in lake of fire forever.

what is point of creating such robot in the first place if not wickedness?
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Kabieosi: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2013
9jadelta:

^
he created them anyway?

aint that a foolish thing to do?

its like saying, I want to build this robot, though i already know this robot, will be defective

or become super intelligent that it would go against all the rules and codes I put into it,

and I wouldnt have a choice than to destroy its panel in lake of fire forever.

what is point of creating the point of creating such robot in the first place if not wickedness?

@9jadelta

Ah-ha! The sixty-four thousand dollar question is an important question

and it is about the crux of the whole matter on which a great deal depended

Not foolish . . .

Borrowing your lead. Build the robot and get rid of the defect if/when condition(s) permitted it to show up blah blah blah

" lake of fire forever" in Hebraism is not how and/or what you interpret it to mean - Sorry sad sad sad

Not wicked
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 18, 2013
Kabieosi:

@9jadelta

Not foolish . . .

Borrowing your lead. Build the robot and get rid of the defect if/when condition(s) permitted it to show up blah blah blah

" lake of fire forever" in Hebraism is not how and/or what you interpret it to mean - Sorry sad sad sad

Not wicked
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Kabieosi: 1:03am On Oct 18, 2013
nwuyag:

@nwuyag

Puzzled looks?

Don't understand?
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Kabieosi:

@nwuyag

Puzzled looks?

Don't understand?
yess, what were you saying?
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Femmymata2(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2013
MAN cannot fly like bird because he doesn't have the natural ability to..., but man has the ability to kill humans like them, to rape,to slaughter,to lust,to hate,to cheat,to destroy e.t.c where did man get all these ability from? Who created these abilities? Are these abilities necessary? What motivates a creator to include these evil abilities into Man? Did man create these abilities
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Femmymata2(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2013
WHO MADE SIN?
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2013
Femmymata2: WHO MADE SIN?

Sin like negative energy has been there from the beginning, the creator only chose to LOVE/USE the positive energy, until he created angels with freewill and some chose evil over good; however, they are still useful to him/her/it. They are very useful in purifying lower beings created with freewill...

Femmymata2: MAN cannot fly like bird because he doesn't have the natural ability to..., but man has the ability to kill humans like them, to rape,to slaughter,to lust,to hate,to cheat,to destroy e.t.c where did man get all these ability from? Who created these abilities? Are these abilities necessary? What motivates a creator to include these evil abilities into Man? Did man create these abilities

Because the creator energy is capable of doing both good and evil...We are created in his/her/its image! Satan as we know it, is created to love evil and in all he works for God. It's clearly written in the scriptures! The creator knows both good and evil, he created man with both abilities; however, it was Satan that activated man's ability to sin so as to give him a choice to the glory go the LORD....without these two opposite abilities, freewill will be invalid and we would be nothing but programmed robots grin God who created Satan is by far craftier, but he doesn't use that ability to judge unjustly because he is a righteous judge; he recompenses you according to your works. Satan doesn't acquit the innocent which is why you have to be godly (To love good and hate evil) to overcome him!

Psalm 109:5-7 King James Version (KJV)

And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love. Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

Zachariah 3:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Jude 1:8-10 King James Version (KJV)

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Psalm 78:49 King James Version (KJV)

He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

Isaiah 48:10 King James Version (KJV)

Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

In conclusion, we can say, Satan's little work for God is to purify humans in the furnace of affliction...by forcing you to make a choice whether it's good or bad! The righteous BABA Yahweh will in the end of it all reward every man (Angels too) according to his works, including Satan! That is righteous judgement and not evil, you will be paid in your own coin!
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
God is aware you shall get yourself dumped in Hell all you morafuc.kers .... !!!

U still have a chance while the Offer last though tongue !!!
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kabieosi:

@9jadelta

Not foolish . . .

Not wicked
smh
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
doubleDx:

Sin like negative energy has been there from the beginning, the creator only chose to LOVE/USE the positive energy, until he created angels with freewill and some chose evil over good; however, they are still useful to him/her/it. They are very useful in purifying lower beings created with freewill...

Because the creator energy is capable of doing both good and evil...We are created in his/her/its image! Satan as we know it, is created to love evil and in all he works for God. It's clearly written in the scriptures! The creator knows both good and evil, he created man with both abilities; however, it was Satan that activated man's ability to sin, so as to give him a choice....without these two opposite abilities, freewill will be invalid and we would be nothing but programmed robots grin God who created Satan is by far craftier, but he doesn't use that ability to judge unjustly because he is a righteous judge; he recompenses you according to your works. Satan doesn't acquit the innocent which is why you have to be godly (To love good and hate evil) to overcome him!

Psalm 109:5-7 King James Version (KJV)

And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love. Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

Zachariah 3:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Jude 1:8-10 King James Version (KJV)

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Psalm 78:49 King James Version (KJV)

He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

Isaiah 48:10 King James Version (KJV)

Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

In conclusion, we can say, Satan's little work for God is to purify humans in the furnace of affliction...by forcing you to make a choice whether it's good or bad! The righteous BABA Yahweh will in the end of it all reward every man (both angels) according to his works, including Satan! That is righteous judgement and not evil, you will be paid in your own coin!
so what's your answer to the op?
a yes or no?
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ double dx,
what eas the purpose. of the negative energy.
I can't see any good thing sin has brought but I can make an endless list of evil it has brought.
Besides, didn't God not know that the devil will activate the negative energy?
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Joagbaje(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Still answering the question nobody asked.

It answers everything if you know the bible. God didn't decide who goes to hell or heaven. He left man with choice. He gave man free will. Asking if he knows who goes to hell or heaven doesn't make sense, it breaks the law of free will. As though God predestination some to destruction. Such questions are unnecessary ,they are matter too high for us. If we must insist on an answer then the answer should be a no. Even if he has ability to know ,he won't know. Because it will break spiritual law. He ordained all to salvation .
Re: Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2013
nwuyag: @ double dx,
what eas the purpose. of the negative energy.
I can't see any good thing sin has brought but I can make an endless list of evil it has brought.
Besides, didn't God not know that the devil will activate the negative energy?

Yahweh knows the end from the beginning. The devil's job is to purify you in the furnace of affliction. Yahweh knew all these would happen to the glory of his name. Worshiping him is a matter of choice, if you chose to use negative energy; that is to say, if you chose evil over good, you will be paid in your own coin. He is a God of recompenses!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Religious Forgiveness Or Escape Route? / Why Did God Create So Many Transitional Organisms That Are Being Found Now? / God Being Partial, Raising Worship Leaders "Only" From Christ Embassy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.