Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia (6241 Views)

I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by dannjo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello, did anybody receive an INVITATION FOR AN ASSESSMENT (TEST) AND INTERVIEW from Jumia for the post of a Telesales/ Customer Service Officer holding on 23rd of Sept 2014...... Pls I need informations to assist my preparation..Thank you...
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
I also get the message‪
Hi,

Jumia, Nigeria’s #1 online retailer is expanding its activities here in Nigeria. To support our expansion we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You will be interviewed for a Telesales and  Customer Service position. Please note that there will be a writing test, a typing test, and a telephone(speech test). Kindly come prepared, do some practice at home. The interview will last about 3 hours. Please practice a lot for your typing test as you need to be able to type 35 words per minute.

Your written test will require you to answer a situational judgement question. Your ability to spell correctly and use correct punctuation marks will be tested. 

Please prepare very well for this 

assessment.

Structure of the Interview:

1. Written test   (15 minutes) This will test your writing skills, you will score marks for good punctuations and your ability to construct meaningful statements.2. Marking scripts and calibrations (20 minutes)  3. Telephone interview (5 minutes)This will test your ability to up sell products and how you sound over the telephone. You should sound smart and very audible4. Typing test (5 minutes)5.  Panel discussion (10 minutes)
We are so excited that you are taking out time to meet with us.Please confirm your attendance by replying this email and come with a copy of your CV. $$$$$$$$$ I think that the message they send to u.. Guy
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
I gues u prepare because they sent me two.. One for order process and customer care.. Agent .. One is for tuesday and wednesday...
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
adewumiopeyemi: I gues u prepare because they sent me two.. One for order process and customer care.. Agent .. One is for tuesday and wednesday...
Wow!! They sent u two? Jumia loves u so much bro... Best of the best bro, return with ur testimony sire
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by dannjo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
adewumiopeyemi: I also get the message‪
Hi,

Jumia, Nigeria’s #1 online retailer is expanding its activities here in Nigeria. To support our expansion we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You will be interviewed for a Telesales and  Customer Service position. Please note that there will be a writing test, a typing test, and a telephone(speech test). Kindly come prepared, do some practice at home. The interview will last about 3 hours. Please practice a lot for your typing test as you need to be able to type 35 words per minute.

Your written test will require you to answer a situational judgement question. Your ability to spell correctly and use correct punctuation marks will be tested. 

Please prepare very well for this 

assessment.

Structure of the Interview:

1. Written test   (15 minutes) This will test your writing skills, you will score marks for good punctuations and your ability to construct meaningful statements.2. Marking scripts and calibrations (20 minutes)  3. Telephone interview (5 minutes)This will test your ability to up sell products and how you sound over the telephone. You should sound smart and very audible4. Typing test (5 minutes)5.  Panel discussion (10 minutes)
We are so excited that you are taking out time to meet with us.Please confirm your attendance by replying this email and come with a copy of your CV. $$$$$$$$$ I think that the message they send to u.. Guy

Do u have any idea as regard d all thing....we need to prepare hard.
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
See I don't think I can do that customer care work.... Is so hard people dat did the test complaion... I. The lasy time I did it I was screen out in second stage I prefer going for other postion. Order process I think I ok for me
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
See I don't think I can do that customer care work.... Is so hard people dat did the test complaion... I. The lasy time I did it I was screen out in second stage I prefer going for other postion. Order process I think I ok for. me. U can contact me on dis num 08089652065
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by texasbullet(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls how can I apply o
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by AnnieBliss: 4:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Pld what time is d interview/test
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by dannjo(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2014
AnnieBliss: Pld what time is d interview/test

I only know the time for customer service test/interview which is 2pm on 23rd (tuesday)...
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by mishappiness: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2014
What is marking script and calibration?
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by belindy(f): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
pls how did u apply
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Guys i went for the test today, nd they are still recruiting, please keep sending your cv's to the email provided on their website.
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Guys i went fot the test today, nd they are still recruiting, please keep sending your cv's to the email provided on their website.
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by smk4life(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
eclassico:
Guys i went fot the test today, nd they are still recruiting, please keep sending your cv's to the email provided on their website.

Pls what's the email address? Thanks.
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
eclassico:

How did it go?
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hello pls i jst got a mail for the same position. Please what should i expect? Thanks
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Hello pls i jst got a mail for the same position. Please what should i expect? Thanks

Have you gotten a reply mail?
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2015
fayvableu:

Have you gotten a reply mail?
Not yet what about you? were you there on Saturday? they promise to get back to us on Monday still nothing from them. undecided
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by tracysparkle: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2015
pls can someone help is with the email address?thanks
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Not yet what about you? were you there on Saturday? they promise to get back to us on Monday still nothing from them. undecided

Still nothing...till today..no news of success or failure...na wa o
Re: Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia by enemachris(m): 4:09am On Feb 07, 2016
fayvableu:

Still nothing...till today..no news of success or failure...na wa o
That place is a very terrible place to work, i have a fren working with them. They sack as if there is no tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid ₦7,000 Tonight To Submit Pictures Of Gigantomastia Cases In Nigeria / Shell Job Career Opportunities / Job Interview In Surulere @ 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.