Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) (51188 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by demiladegold(f): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyeancah:
How is none of your damn biz,uh?! Na you dey help am feed am ni? You dey here dey talk Common Dog lasanlasan, May I ask u how many human lives u don save? Do u know how many dogs wey dey out there for battle field wey dey sniff out "land mines"...they've saved countless of lives..Next time,just shut up if u don't hv any reasonanble thing to say!

hmmmmn..... you talk sense

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by kilokeys(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
ill likely name my dog ..flavour.. i hope it can dance

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Oliviaxx(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
tenry:

Babe, you are very pretty. Just appreciating you Sha..

Thank you
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
demiladegold:

hmmmmn..... you talk sense
demiladegold , bobo yin ko piss me off ni jare, bawoni?
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by donhils: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hope he releases funeral arrangements soon.
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by demiladegold(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyeancah:
demiladegold , bobo yin ko piss me off ni jare, bawoni?

mabinu my dear....

mowapa jare. u nko
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Martinkev(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
ooshinibos:

oh please !! Nigerians trying to be westerners , I think you should feel the pain that your country don't have electricity supply or infrastructure ..grow up

I also feel the pain of our terrible leaders. You sound so bitter tho. I'm not the cause of your misfortune. You shouldn't be upset that I loved my dog. Too bad you've never felt such love tho

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
demiladegold:

mabinu my dear....

mowapa jare. u nko
just recovering from malaria...to ba ti so wipe ki ma binu,ko si wahala mo
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by makaveli902: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
merits:
Common dog lasan-lasan,I just don't know this guy makes me to 8 him more and more....how many of his family has he mourn this year?

Why should he mourn any of his family when none of his family is dead? Or are praying for them to die?
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by demiladegold(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyeancah:
just recovering from malaria...to ba ti so wipe ki ma binu,ko si wahala mo

haa... malaria o ni respect sha how are you feeling now?
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
demiladegold:

haa... malaria o ni respect sha how are you feeling now?
Ah,mi o mo pe o wa online oh... I'm feeling better but not strong enough to lift u off the ground grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by ilyas26(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
This pix looks like he's about to excrete
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by nonjebose(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:
That means somewr oversea ppl are naming their dogs: flavoure,wagaG,phyno,olamide,yemialade,burnaboy...
hahahahaha. You are not serious
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by 042loaded: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by demiladegold(f): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Ah,mi o mo pe o wa online oh... I'm feeling better but not strong enough to lift u off the ground grin grin grin

no need to rush.. I'll be waiting
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
demiladegold:

no need to rush.. I'll be waiting
Ma kuku duro o o cheesy
Erm...ma binu o, I saw one demiladegold on twitter,she dey shine her teeth and I can see bottles of wines and peeled groundnuts at the background. Mi o mo boya iwo ni o...
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by demiladegold(f): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Ma kuku duro o o cheesy
Erm...ma binu o, I saw one demiladegold on twitter,she dey shine her teeth and I can see bottles of wines and peeled groundnuts at the background. Mi o mo boya iwo ni o...

no be me o.. my twitter account is non existent....
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by masterpat(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
go sell the dog to calabar people ,dem go pay u handsomely even though u no need the money

I never cry for human being finish na dog

Lol grin
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
demiladegold:

no be me o.. my twitter account is non existent....
hehehehe, okay then ff me nairaland so I can dm you then wink
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by ooshinibos: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Martinkev:

I also feel the pain of our terrible leaders. You sound so bitter tho. I'm not the cause of your misfortune. You shouldn't be upset that I loved my dog. Too bad you've never felt such love tho

honestly , I don't wonna give my love for Dogs likewise dog will not give up their love for you ( they don't have the mental capacity to do this , they literally cannot fellowship with a human being , that's where the oyibos get it wrong and pay a heavy price for their mistake ) ...saying that I don't hate dogs o , they do serve a purpose for human kind , God created them for a reason but it not for fellowship and love ..it ok to like a dog though :-)
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by sade1994(f): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Shade. You're so beautiful

Thanks for the compliment
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by SmellingVagina: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
We are talking about hard life 4 naija while some stupid boy is talking about Tupac dog. Meanwhile he should not let NAFDAC bring his matter of having canal knowledge with d dog. Cus only in a matter of tym Firs would soon catchup with him for tax
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by charlyxx9: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
ooshinibos:

honestly , I don't wonna give my love for Dogs likewise dog will not give up their love for you ( they don't have the mental capacity to do this , they literally cannot fellowship with a human being , that's where the oyibos get it wrong and pay a heavy price for their mistake ) ...saying that I don't hate dogs o , they do serve a purpose for human kind , God created them for a reason but it not for fellowship and love ..it ok to like a dog though :-)
guy maybe why you said so is because you haven't seen a dog like that doesnt mean it is nt existing.plz take your time to watch this indian movie:Teri Menibania(might not have gotten the spellings correct tho but you will get to see the real love of dog to human beings)
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by neejay1986(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Flexygist:
Flavour is used to flaunting his dogs 2Pac, Miley,Jayz, Major Banks and Nikki .It appeared 2pac was his favorite...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG955sfQh89/

Before Nko! no be 2 pay Don die among them. Na flavor cause am
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by ooshinibos: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
charlyxx9:
guy maybe why you said so is because you haven't seen a dog like that doesnt mean it is nt existing.plz take your time to watch this indian movie:Teri Menibania(might not have gotten the spellings correct tho but you will get to see the real love of dog to human beings)

MOVIE is not real life ..my bruv
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by obinnaoduduwa: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have beginning to believe that this flavor of a guy is homosexual
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by obinnaoduduwa: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have beginning to believe that rumor that this flavor of a guy is homosexual
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by charlyxx9: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2016
ooshinibos:

MOVIE is not real life ..my bruv
but you can't fake the dog affection for the man who trained and films like that they act it based on true life story thats why i said you check the movie out for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) / Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.