Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Movie Fx Tutorial: How To Make Realistic Looking Wounds For A Movie - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Movie Fx Tutorial: How To Make Realistic Looking Wounds For A Movie (1055 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar / MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!! / Painting 101 Tutorial, How To Paint Palm Trees For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Fx Tutorial: How To Make Realistic Looking Wounds For A Movie by booblacain(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Check out this video on how to make a (fake) wound on a body for a movie by Delarosefx. She is really good at what she does. She works on several Nollywood movies while she is here in Nigeria. She resides and does her thing in the US.

If you are interested in movie fx and props here in Nigeria, reach out to her, she is ever willing to put you through and help you with her vast experience.

She is also into buying and selling of materials for movies props and fx if you are interested. Tell her what you need or ask for advice on it and she will help you buy and ship them from the US to Nigeria, at a small cost that is.

She just started to make tutorials for youtube and Here is one of her tutorial.

HOME MADE SCAR WAX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1vEwY5RcoM&itct
Re: Movie Fx Tutorial: How To Make Realistic Looking Wounds For A Movie by booblacain(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Watch and learn.

(1) (Reply)

Book Cover Designer Needed / Few Of My Recent Jobs / Book Your Cartoon Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.