Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force (959 Views)

Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) / Armed Force Remembrance Day / Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by EngrTonbra(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2016
THE RUSSIAN GRU SPETSNAZ

We all know Russians are tough people and bad asses when it comes to the art of war. But I'm sure a handful of us don't know about their most deadly force. Meet the Russian GRU spetsnaz.

Well they goes a saying "to set yourself apart from others,you gotta do what the next man will never think of doing"

Let's find out why the spetsnaz are a different breed of soldiers.
1. As Vicktor Suvorov, a former Spetsnaz soldier described in his book , one aspect of Spetsnaz Special Forces training is called pain management training. As he describes it, young soldiers are put through a harsh series of exercises, from taking full-force punches in the chest from their commanding officers without flinching, to getting burning cinderblocks broken over their stomachs with a sledgehammer. Spetsnaz are trained to enjoy pain,not just endure it. *hehehe*

2. Russian Spetsnaz Hand Axe Training

As part of the Russian Spetsnaz training, recruits are asked to do nearly physically impossible things with repeatable accuracy. This particular training exercise forces recruits to do a flip over a barbed wire fence while throwing a hatchet at a target.

3. 12 Mile Runs Extremely Difficult Obstacle course were you run length wise on Rail Road Ties and across spaced 2-3 feet apart. Rail Road Ties 10 feet above the ground. Had read or heard that in early years they used to lock you in a room with a knife and ferocious dog (I thought this is what I heard how true this was I don't really know). But one thing is for sure Spetsnaz are treated like crap and your Training culminates in surviving a One on One unarmed combat, That would be Forbidden in Western Armies Special Forces or even the Regular armies Training. The test lasts for 12 minutes were a Recruit must hold out against 3 or 4 successive assailants, all qualified Spetsnaz soldiers, to get his Red Beret. Only 1 in 3 who try for Spetsnaz make it just like any of the other Worlds Special Forces only the Mentally fit and physically able and willing make it.

One spetsnaz soldier could be compared with 3 normal soldiers when it comes to hand to hand battle. These guys are really crazy . Hope you enjoyed reading about spetsnaz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by akunjohn(m): 1:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Those ones don become machine o [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by akunjohn(m): 1:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Those ones don become machine o

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:59am On Jun 23, 2016
those posters above me don't understand english op said say hello and they were typing another thing
Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 23, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
those posters above me don't understand english op said say hello and they were typing another thing

did u say hello?

A big HELLO to great spetnaz

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Compare them with these assholes below. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by EngrTonbra(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zoharariel:
Compare them with these assholes below. grin cheesy grin
lol who are these guys ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
EngrTonbra:
lol who are these guys ?
US Marine. They were caught by in Iran for trespassing on Iranian coast. Their commander was crying as if someone died for him (fear catch am).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
US Marine. They were caught by in Iran for trespassing on Iranian coast. Their commander was crying as if someone died for him (fear catch am).

Thank you comrade for this succinct explanation.

Where is that jewish scumbag - ValerianSteel & my priend Lucasbalo a.k.a “Amerika wears your scorn like a badge of honor” ? grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by Lucasbalo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zoharariel:

Thank you comrade for this succinct explanation.

Where is that jewish scumbag - ValerianSteel & my priend Lucasbalo a.k.a “Amerika wears your scorn like a badge of honor” ? grin cheesy grin
Something must be wrong with your medulla. Stop linking me with your jingoistic garbage. I have told you so many times garbage like that doesn't attract my interest. Obviously comprehension is not your forte. Boko Haram is ravaging the North East of your country, go and enlist in the army and fight them.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by scully95: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
a stand up ovation and the biggest hello to the World's Best Armed Force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by Lucasbalo(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Oponu ni e. Mark Zuckerberg no be your mate? You are forming CIA and James Bond on Nairaland. Ko ni da fun e.
Ko ni da fun Baba e. Poverty stricken church rat. My mention is for Crown prince. Go and join your third world army and fight boko haram. Useless being. II
Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Ko ni da fun Baba e. Poverty stricken church rat. My mention is for Crown prince. Go and join your third world army and fight boko haram. Useless being. II
Koni da fun iyala iya e. Wa sun oni ni. Shalanga lo ma Ku si grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To One Of The World's Best Armed Force by Lucasbalo(m): 12:44am On Jun 24, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Koni da fun iyala iya e. Wa sun oni ni. Shalanga lo ma Ku si grin grin grin
You should know about sewage hole since that's. Where you and your family dwell in . Fix the problem in you country. Poverty inbred piece of garbage living a miserable life.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Trump Should Not Dare China This Year / Video: Russian Forces Hit Hard By Ukrainian Military(Graphic) / Russia’s Ruble Payment Plan Leaves European Gas Buyers Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.