Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Help Save A Career - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Save A Career (349 Views)

Save A Sister / Help Save A Dying Man.. / Muslims Can You Help Save Our Living Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save A Career by youngcity: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Out of depression and no choice I am writing in order to table my predicament to the public. Probably, I shouldn't be tabling issues like this on the social platform, but am just giving it a try because no one knows where help may come from.

Am a student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, I have between now and the 30th of June, 2016 to balance my school fee payment amounting to #26,500. I have done all within my reach, but I haven't seen a light to be coming at the end of the tunnel.

Consciously, questions might pop up in your various minds that "don't he have parent?", "how about his relatives?". The much needed help is not coming from them, not because all of them can't help out but they don't have the means to,but some are only able to help in other ways.

My identity can be confirmed if you so take keen interest in it. This is not a window-dressed case, am currently in my HND I (Higher National Diploma) studying Accounting.

Please, I need your humanitarian help, you can all be a source of help, either by monetary donation or by extending and giving this publication the widest broadcast. Thank you and God bless you as you help saving a career.

Here is my contact no. 08084692216
My Account No.: 0228543705
A/c ODEDELE TEMITOPE OLAYINKA
Wema Bank

(1) (Reply)

Angry With God / Christianity.. The Nigerian Model / God Is Visiting You Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.