Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Save A Sister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Save A Sister (1841 Views)

Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent / A Sister Testified Her Genotype Changed After Taking Holy Communion / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2017
don't know if this is the right place to post this I'm chidinma uzor from Enugu right now I need your prayers and support I had this accident that left my leg in a bad shape and my knee open and I couldn't walk so an urgent surgery was needed before I could walk and it was done in a general hospital after about 8hours in the theatre with server pain I realized that my knee is the open in fact this people did me more harm rather than good and it's over a year now and i still can't walk without crushes before this incident I was young vibrant full of life and dreams I wanted to realise right now for me to be able to walk well again I need knee replacement and leg correction which will cost six hundred and fifty thousand naira which we can't afford please my dear brothers and sister help save a life I'm losing it my world is crashing the everyday pain is driving me insane not being able to walk with my leg is depressing I need to tell this story someday with smiles on my face please help me nothing is too small any little financial assistance will be highly appreciated Account 2175573880 chidinma uzor zenith bank please help save a life

Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2017
this is how bad my leg is now

Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2017
imdinmaa:
this is how bad my leg is now

Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=imdinmaa post=60709476][/quote]

Re: Save A Sister by Samsimple(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Silver and gold i have none, but the one i have i give unto thee, in the name of jesus stand up and walk....
Re: Save A Sister by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:
Silver and gold i have none, but the one i have i give unto thee, in the name of jesus stand up and walk....
And then, you expect her to miraculously start walking, right?

1 Like

Re: Save A Sister by Samsimple(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:

And then, you expect her to miraculously start walking, right?
thats y its called miracle... Peter did it to the crippled man in d bible and i copied his statement word for word
Re: Save A Sister by hopefulLandlord: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

bruh!!!

even Christians know that prayers like this only work in the Hole-ly BuyBull where snakes and donkeys also talk

its useless in the real world

1 Like

Re: Save A Sister by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

thats y its called miracle... Peter did it to the crippled man in d bible and i copied his statement word for word
Alright, let's see if it will work. After all when Peter supposedly did it nobody was there to record him with a camera phone. But now the op can testify with before and after pictures/videos. That is, if you're not already conniving together which I don't think you are.
Re: Save A Sister by Samsimple(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

bruh!!!

even Christians know that prayers like this only work in the Hole-ly BuyBull where snakes and donkeys also talk

its useless in the real world
hahahaha bros ur faith is dead .. Snakes and donkey talks reminds me of chronicle of narnia
Re: Save A Sister by Samsimple(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Alright, let's see if it will work. After all when Peter supposedly did it nobody was there to record him with a camera phone. But now the op can testify with before and after pictures/videos. That is, if you're not already conniving together which I don't think you are.
dont doubt d wonderful work of the most high.. With faith all is possible
Re: Save A Sister by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

hahahaha bros ur faith is dead .. Snakes and donkey talks reminds me of chronicle of narnia
But there are talking snakes and donkeys in the bible. So does the Bible remind you of Chronicles of Narnia?
Re: Save A Sister by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

dont doubt d wonderful work of the most high.. With faith all is possible
Ehn shebi its possible na. . .let's see
Re: Save A Sister by Samsimple(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Ehn shebi its possible na. . .let's see
that lets see i smell negativity
Re: Save A Sister by Samsimple(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:

But there are talking snakes and donkeys in the bible. So does the Bible remind you of Chronicles of Narnia?
uuuhh wat are u getting at
Re: Save A Sister by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

uuuhh wat are u getting at
Are you not a Christian? Somebody made reference to your bible and you told him it sounds like Chronicles of Narnia. Are you indirectly admitting that your bible is hard to believe?
Re: Save A Sister by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
that's enough guys, let's not turn the thread on its head, OP might genuinely need help
Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

eehhnn so that is ur conclusion no problem... U man of little faith...so to make reference to something makes it unbelivable right...
Enough of the argument you all know heaven helps those who help them self this prayer like get up and walk ofcos it works there's nothing that God can not do but this case an urgent surgery is needed you all com to my rescue please
Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
that's enough guys, let's not turn the thread on its head, OP might genuinely need help
I need help I'm dying this pain only is driving me crazy
Re: Save A Sister by NairalandSARS: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
imdinmaa:
I need help I'm dying this pain only is driving me crazy

What happened to your thread in the Health section? Why don't you continue there?

1 Like

Re: Save A Sister by obisco4u: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

How will this help this young lady? She needs money and serious surgical procedures. Where was Jesus when his beloved daughter who prays and Worship him every morning? Is she not good enough for one his do called miracles? This promising young lady has suffered for over a year under Jesus's watch. I can guess she also consulted several men of God.
In a civilized country, she should be walking and going about her daily life. But in Nigeria you just say in Jesus name and expect everything to be alright in the name of Christianity.
Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandSARS:

What happened to your thread in the Health section? Why don't you continue there?
the people there I don't know what else they want maybe when I die from this pain that's that's when they will know this is no joke
Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
I need help this pain is non stop I have been like this for over a year now and my condition is getting out of hand kind hearted Nigerian's please help a dying and hopeless girl like me I want to stay alive help me
Re: Save A Sister by 1Sharon(f): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided

OP why don't you go though TEHN and they will verify ur story before ppl start donating. Ppl need to beware of scam.

Ifyalways what do you think of this story?
Re: Save A Sister by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
imdinmaa:
I need help this pain is non stop I have been like this for over a year now and my condition is getting out of hand kind hearted Nigerian's please help a dying and hopeless girl like me I want to stay alive help me

Why don't you post the hospitals account number instead of yours?
Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
1Sharon:

Why don't you post the hospitals account number instead of yours?
I'm still at home not in the hospital yet only want to see a consultant did my xtry and every other thing but I couldn't meet up with the bills so I came back home the hospital is zimram orthopaedic hospital in uwasota Benin city
Re: Save A Sister by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
imdinmaa:
I'm still at home not in the hospital yet only want to see a consultant did my xtry and every other thing but I couldn't meet up with the bills so I came back home the hospital is zimram orthopaedic hospital in uwasota Benin city

Aite whatever. You need to go through TEHN so ur story can be verified
Re: Save A Sister by Samsimple(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
obisco4u:

How will this help this young lady? She needs money and serious surgical procedures. Where was Jesus when his beloved daughter who prays and Worship him every morning? Is she not good enough for one his do called miracles? This promising young lady has suffered for over a year under Jesus's watch. I can guess she also consulted several men of God.
In a civilized country, she should be walking and going about her daily life. But in Nigeria you just say in Jesus name and expect everything to be alright in the name of Christianity.
life is not fair... Everybody has his or her problem .. See if i tell u my own eehhnn jesus christ! U go silent
Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
1Sharon:

Aite whatever. You need to go through TEHN so ur story can be verified
Engliten me please what is TEHN
Re: Save A Sister by imdinmaa(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
got 10k last night don't know who sent it if it's from here thanks to the person I'm grateful nothing is too small
Re: Save A Sister by 1Sharon(f): 4:46am On Sep 24, 2017
imdinmaa:
Engliten me please what is TEHN

https://www.nairaland.com/tehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? / Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah / AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.