Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Study In Usa, Uk, Malaysia And Australia At Affordable Rate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Study In Usa, Uk, Malaysia And Australia At Affordable Rate (839 Views)

Meet University Delegates From The US & Australia At The 9th Annual Bcie Educati / Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Usa, Uk, Malaysia And Australia At Affordable Rate by RobertK: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
a nigerian ambassador in malaysia is willing to help nigerians tired of jamb frustration and those willing to study in the usa, uk, malaysia, and australia at a rate comparable to universities in nigeria and also allows you to work part time. student visas will be ready after a month of application. to reach him, call: +60102071340 or 0173669270 or email: fimezitwoms4best@rocketmail.com for details. he will speak to you one on one. only serious people please
Re: Study In Usa, Uk, Malaysia And Australia At Affordable Rate by meetpres: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
Null? WYSIWYG, check again
Re: Study In Usa, Uk, Malaysia And Australia At Affordable Rate by MrCrackles(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
meetpres:

If you want to study and the same time work Or you are a good footballer Male Or Female, then you are wanted in Canada now.
You are a bloody liar. . .An all day thief!

meetpres:

This a break through for Nigerians now who want to go to abroad. The payment the agent is collecting here is N150,000 (one hundred and fifty thousand naira), they will pay the remaining payment for you including your Tickets and Viser fees all you need to bring is your international passport with your N150,000, and yellow card too.
WTF is yellow card? You are a bloody nut job. . . .
150K to feed you and your bloody scamming network right?
You must be out of your head!

meetpres:

Make sure your international passport is the new type e-passport. After you get to canada the money they used in bringing you to canada will be deducted, then the rest will be payment will be for you.
you don't need a TOFL if you want to study and work.
You even have the guts to demand the new type e-passport? Are you mad?
You know you are a lying vagabond. . .U cant help in anyway, you only want to defraud unsuspecting forumites. . .
Or am i wrong?

meetpres:

Right now they need 2000 people and i am in it, i want to shear it to you
Bleating fraudster, what is needed is you and your fellow scammers. . .
And guess where they need you lot, inside hell fire where the fire is burning with the largest intensity!
They dont need 2000 people, they need bloody scammers like you to teach a lesson

meetpres:

To give you this link you pay 10,000 naira if you don't believe me come to my house at
if you want to come to my house text me first
230 Ojo igbede road,
Ajangbadi Ojo
Lagos
If you come ask of Precious Jonah or Lord P
Trust me after my post here, no one will come to your house
Try another move, you have been busted
When will people like you stop being deceptive?
Will you get the hell out of that cybercafe before thunder strike you dead violently
All the fraudsters of this world, may you all never know peace. . . . .
You wont make anymore dime from fraud again trust me, turn a new leaf or be prepared to rot in hell with satan!
OLE! angry
Re: Study In Usa, Uk, Malaysia And Australia At Affordable Rate by Gabry(f): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2009
Please do not go to Malaysia to study! U are speaking to a Malaysian citizen. I know what is wrong with my country!
Re: Study In Usa, Uk, Malaysia And Australia At Affordable Rate by MrCrackles(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2009
Gabry:

Please do not go to Malaysia to study! U are speaking to a Malaysian citizen. I know what is wrong with my country!
Your message could have been valid if the poster was genuine, but he is not. . .
The poster is only a petty criminal after other people's sweat through deceptive means!
Re: Study In Usa, Uk, Malaysia And Australia At Affordable Rate by Gabry(f): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2009
Yes naa but Im warning those whom read this thread. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fam I Seriously Need Your Help again / Masters' In Canada / I Question Many Of The World's Philosophy.do You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.