Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Come In And Receive Jesus Into Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come In And Receive Jesus Into Your Life (263 Views)

How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Receive Jesus Into Your Life by ifeben(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Am so excited and filled with expectation, looking forward for that blessed hope. I cant wait to be with Jesus forever... Marraige feast of the lamb loading. My people in christ lets hold firm to what we believe, lets not be carried away with so many things that wont glorify God. No matter what you are going through, dont relent as christ will soon come for us, and take us away from the impending doom that awaits the wickedness of man. If you have not received christ, i beg you today to accept him into your life and receive total salvation. You will be glad you did especially in the long run....just say this words (thank you Jesus for your work of love on the cross, i believe you died, was buried and rose again for my justification. I receive you as my lord and saviour. Thank you because am cleansed forever. In Jesus Name.). You are now God's child, and Jesus dwells in you. There will be a transformation in your life and you will live a victorious life forever...GOODMORNING EVERYONE
Re: Come In And Receive Jesus Into Your Life by ifeben(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2016
i know that frustration might have made you do some bad stuffs, but Jesus is ever ready to make it up for you. there is always a better way to do everything in this life, and thats through Jesus. think about the life after this world. receive Jesus and you will find peace for ever.
Re: Come In And Receive Jesus Into Your Life by FreeWorld23: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of July 2016 / Truth / Worship At Christ Embassy AA Virtual Church Service, July 31st, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.