Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Upcoming MARVEL Movies To Watch Out For. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Upcoming MARVEL Movies To Watch Out For. (2048 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season / List Of Cool Nigerian Movies To Watch On Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming MARVEL Movies To Watch Out For. by Collinz2(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2016
If you are a Big fan of Marvel then you will love to know their upcoming movies to watch out for.

1. Doctor Strange - November 4th 2016.
Doctor Strange makes its debut in the fall of 2016, with Benedict Cumberbatch set to play the titular brilliant, arrogant surgeon whose life takes a turn when he gets in a terrible car accident and permanently damages his hands. Searching the world over for some kind of cure, he’s eventually taken in by a sorcerer who trains him in the art of magic.

2. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5, 2017
Queue up the Awesome Mix Volume 2! The Guardians of the Galaxy will return in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in 2017, bringing Peter Quill (Chris Pratt), Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista), Groot (Vin Diesel) and Rocket (Bradley Cooper) back together for their next big adventure. James Gunn is set to return to write and direct, bringing his particular style back to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

3. Spider-Man: Homecoming – July 7, 2017
It took years of negotiating, but Marvel and Sony finally reached a deal to bring Peter Parker, the amazing Spider-Man, back home. As mentioned earlier, the character will debut in Captain America: Civil War, before striking out in his own MCU-sanctioned solo adventure in 2017 – titled Spider-Man: Homecoming.

4. Thor: Ragnarok – November 3, 2017
The only main characters from The Avengers: Age of Ultron who won’t be in Captain America: Civil War are Thor and The Hulk – but fortunately we’ll get to see both of those characters again in Phase Three. The God of Thunder and the green monster will be teaming up on an adventure in Thor: Ragnarok, and judging from the title, things are going to get damn-near apocalyptic.

5. Black Panther – February 16, 2018
Kicking off 2018 and set to be the first Marvel Studios film released in February is Black Panther, which will star Chadwick Boseman as the titular African hero – fresh off his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in Captain America: Civil War. It will bring us deep into the secretive world of Wakanda – the isolated African nation far more advanced than any society on Earth thanks to their Vibranium mines (the material Captain America’s shield is made of).

6. The Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 - May 4, 2018
The third Avengers story will apparently be so huge that Marvel has to split it in two movies - the first of which hits theaters in summer 2018. Are the Avengers ready to face off against Thanos? Well, they better be, because the Mad Titan is coming, and he is just aching to get his hands on all of the mystical Infinity Stones – a collection of ingots that give tremendous power to those who can properly possess and contain them. This includes The Space Stone, The Power Stone, The Reality Stone, The Mind Stone, The Time Stone and The Soul Stone.

7. Ant-Man And The Wasp - July 6, 2018
For a long time, it looks like Marvel Studios didn’t have a ton of confidence in a sequel to Ant-Man, but things have changed in a significant way. The company once again altered their lineup of films in Phase 3 in order to fit Ant-Man And The Wasp - a direct sequel to Peyton Reed’s Ant-Man that will retain its director.

8. Captain Marvel – March 8, 2019
Though originally meant to drop in late 2018, the anticipated Captain Marvel film is now scheduled to be released as the first Marvel Studios film of 2019. The film will center on Marvel character Carol Danvers in what's said to be a very earthbound adventure (though her powers are "in the cosmic realm," having come from the alien race known as the Kree).

9. The Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 - May 3, 2019
It won’t be until one full year later that fans will get to see the end of The Avengers: Infinity War, and we expect to be foaming at the mouth by May 3, 2019. As little as we know about the events that will unfold in Part One, we know even less about where Part Two, as it will depend on where the first half of the story leaves the heroes in their battle against Thanos.

10. Inhumans - July 12, 2019
Fans of the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe are already aware of Inhumans, as they have played a key role on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. They are people who are descendants of humans who were experimented on by the Kree, and left abandoned on a planet. With the use of Terrigen Mist, they can unlock powers within themselves. There is a royal family that rules this particular race, and it’s these characters who will star in Inhumans – including Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, and more.

I just can't wait to watch these movies.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Upcoming-Marvel-Movies-Phase-3-Title-List-Release-Dates-67944.html
Re: Upcoming MARVEL Movies To Watch Out For. by lanaVello(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
I really hope they can pull off this Dr strange.. with the magic thingy and all

1 Like

Re: Upcoming MARVEL Movies To Watch Out For. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Collinz2:
If you are a Big fan of Marvel then you will love to know their upcoming movies to watch out for.

1. Doctor Strange - November 4th 2016.
Doctor Strange makes its debut in the fall of 2016, with Benedict Cumberbatch set to play the titular brilliant, arrogant surgeon whose life takes a turn when he gets in a terrible car accident and permanently damages his hands. Searching the world over for some kind of cure, he’s eventually taken in by a sorcerer who trains him in the art of magic.

2. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5, 2017
Queue up the Awesome Mix Volume 2! The Guardians of the Galaxy will return in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in 2017, bringing Peter Quill (Chris Pratt), Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista), Groot (Vin Diesel) and Rocket (Bradley Cooper) back together for their next big adventure. James Gunn is set to return to write and direct, bringing his particular style back to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

3. Spider-Man: Homecoming – July 7, 2017
It took years of negotiating, but Marvel and Sony finally reached a deal to bring Peter Parker, the amazing Spider-Man, back home. As mentioned earlier, the character will debut in Captain America: Civil War, before striking out in his own MCU-sanctioned solo adventure in 2017 – titled Spider-Man: Homecoming.

4. Thor: Ragnarok – November 3, 2017
The only main characters from The Avengers: Age of Ultron who won’t be in Captain America: Civil War are Thor and The Hulk – but fortunately we’ll get to see both of those characters again in Phase Three. The God of Thunder and the green monster will be teaming up on an adventure in Thor: Ragnarok, and judging from the title, things are going to get damn-near apocalyptic.

5. Black Panther – February 16, 2018
Kicking off 2018 and set to be the first Marvel Studios film released in February is Black Panther, which will star Chadwick Boseman as the titular African hero – fresh off his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in Captain America: Civil War. It will bring us deep into the secretive world of Wakanda – the isolated African nation far more advanced than any society on Earth thanks to their Vibranium mines (the material Captain America’s shield is made of).

6. The Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 - May 4, 2018
The third Avengers story will apparently be so huge that Marvel has to split it in two movies - the first of which hits theaters in summer 2018. Are the Avengers ready to face off against Thanos? Well, they better be, because the Mad Titan is coming, and he is just aching to get his hands on all of the mystical Infinity Stones – a collection of ingots that give tremendous power to those who can properly possess and contain them. This includes The Space Stone, The Power Stone, The Reality Stone, The Mind Stone, The Time Stone and The Soul Stone.

7. Ant-Man And The Wasp - July 6, 2018
For a long time, it looks like Marvel Studios didn’t have a ton of confidence in a sequel to Ant-Man, but things have changed in a significant way. The company once again altered their lineup of films in Phase 3 in order to fit Ant-Man And The Wasp - a direct sequel to Peyton Reed’s Ant-Man that will retain its director.

8. Captain Marvel – March 8, 2019
Though originally meant to drop in late 2018, the anticipated Captain Marvel film is now scheduled to be released as the first Marvel Studios film of 2019. The film will center on Marvel character Carol Danvers in what's said to be a very earthbound adventure (though her powers are "in the cosmic realm," having come from the alien race known as the Kree).

9. The Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 - May 3, 2019
It won’t be until one full year later that fans will get to see the end of The Avengers: Infinity War, and we expect to be foaming at the mouth by May 3, 2019. As little as we know about the events that will unfold in Part One, we know even less about where Part Two, as it will depend on where the first half of the story leaves the heroes in their battle against Thanos.

10. Inhumans - July 12, 2019
Fans of the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe are already aware of Inhumans, as they have played a key role on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. They are people who are descendants of humans who were experimented on by the Kree, and left abandoned on a planet. With the use of Terrigen Mist, they can unlock powers within themselves. There is a royal family that rules this particular race, and it’s these characters who will star in Inhumans – including Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, and more.

I just can't wait to watch these movies.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Upcoming-Marvel-Movies-Phase-3-Title-List-Release-Dates-67944.html

That doctor strange na hin go bad pass.

please I need you to help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland on Saturday please biko.. shey you will help me?
Re: Upcoming MARVEL Movies To Watch Out For. by Collinz2(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
kinglee1:

That doctor strange na hin go bad pass.

please I need you to help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland on Saturday please biko.. shey you will help me?
maybe.
Re: Upcoming MARVEL Movies To Watch Out For. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Collinz2:
maybe.

Thanks my boss. I will mention you on Saturday to tell you how to vote sir.
Re: Upcoming MARVEL Movies To Watch Out For. by LauraGibson: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
None of this movie equals the Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4123430/ oh.... I cant wait! By the way, for fans of Harry Potter it will be interesting that here https://best-vegas.com/cirque-du-soleil/, I found the play Cursed child ... And why I'm not a wizard))

(1) (Reply)

New Station Showing On Bein Sport Channel On TSTV / What Is You Favorite Horror Movie? / Blue Gate Launches 55” Android Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.