Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR (1209 Views)

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / 7 Ways To Fund Your Startup Idea As A Nigerian / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR by InnovateJustice: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Last year a Nigerian company won this challenge, it could be you this year. Check it out!

This year, HiiL Justice Accelerator is launching two challenges:
SME Empowerment Innovation Challenge for innovations addressing the legal and justice needs of SMEs in Africa. The winners will receive acceleration support and investment of up to 80,000EUR in total.

Family Justice Innovation Challenge focused on justice solutions for people dealing with transitions and problems within the family. The winners of this Challenge will also benefit from acceleration support and investment of up to 80,000EUR.

Please submit before the 30th of June, 2016.

Videos from previous challenges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f557LJrkdyg&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYcEoYwLChA

Or visit: innovatingjustice.com

1 Like

Re: This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR by tritt(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
COOL.
Re: This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR by clems93(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
researchs:
If you read out of the richest and wealth people in the world today, there are all people that has system that generate them a lifetime passive residents income .

"Robert Kiyosaki, says if you don't make money while at sleep, you would work and die"

The only way to guarantee this is not by looking up for jobs vacant but to create a system that keep generating you income even when you're tired of making money.
Any position you occupy in company or organization, bank even in government can not generate you or guarantee you this because the system is not yours and only make the business owners wealthy.

The only easy, flexible investment ever is to you. Know risk of lost of capital like other investments companies.

Are you a student, working class, home mum and dad, do have a desire to make money, and financial empowerment? Then look no more, here's for u.
I would love to begin this with of mine and of others members but due to the restrictions of this platform, I would not drop my contacts or ask yours but if you're interested to change your financial status

While concentrate with your daily job, let GROWING CIRCLE, MERIDIANS LIFE FOUNDATION AND MAVIGOLD CHARITIES, watch your back financially or you may even sack that boss of your for good.

Then (PM me) through my profile, after all you would have the reasons to thank God.

Stop working hard and harder but work smart and smarter.

Pls I would love to add that this investment type is a networking business but No buying or selling. If you're the type that think you don't like networking business then you need to upgrade your mindset to 21st century. If you're the type that think I don't like reffering then the business of 21st century is not for you.

Don't send me (PM) through nairaland private mail but my direct mail is there.

Networking is the business of the 21st century

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Leather Belt Manufacturing Company / Bitcoin For Sale / Learn Software Testing Free And Get Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.