Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My FIFA 14 Papa's... Please Help!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My FIFA 14 Papa's... Please Help!!! (1234 Views)

How To I Update My Fifa 14 Andriod 2017 Squad Update / Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS / Finally, How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Kickoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My FIFA 14 Papa's... Please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good day ladies and gents..
I know the issue of unlocking FIFA 14 on Android is becoming stale... But plz I'd like you to help me concerning this problem.. I don't know if the situation is unique but I'm counting on the experts sha..
1. I collected the game cache(data) from a friend's phone with the all..
2. I installed the apk file and didn't open it.. then I moved the data to obb on my SDcard... then I opened the apk file.. under a strong 3g network
3. It always give me the response 'download failed because you may not have downloaded this file..
4. my phone is uprooted.. is that a factor?.
5. I use Infinix note 2 version 5.1

please I need you guys to help...
I won't let NASU bore me to death
Re: My FIFA 14 Papa's... Please Help!!! by Ayomideen(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
as to what I heard after saving d file in obb and all...just switch on Ur WiFi whether connected or not and open it...I guess its gonna work

(1) (Reply)

Game Expert Pls Come In / Call Of Duty Legends Of War My First Gameplay / Can Nigerian Computer Scientist Start Making Our Own Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.