Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

“Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (57406 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by DuruCrusher(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
this man mumu get shoulder pad

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by goodlifehyd(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
waiting for our dear thugnor to follow the same line after shouting all over the internet like mad dog
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Realhommie(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Afrok:
The man nah jonsing man, since he cclaimed to have the pictures and video, post it mehn and allow us be the judge whether Van Vicker drill your wife's hole or not.

Some people can talk from both sides of the mouth, I hope he doesn't have his root with Lai Mohammed.
But he just said they were empty threats, that he has no evidence against them....
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Sijo01(f): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Confused educated illiterate. Mstcheeeeew
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by fuckpro: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
axortedbabe:
Change of tongue under Durex
... Hmmm I trust you grin
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by stchinedu: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Maybe it was initially osogbo weed at work
it was a 'remix' of osogbo weed and sapele water...only osogbo weed cannot do that nasty work grin

BTW, dem call person 'dr kulah....wetin you expect?
he must have been 'kuuling off' under some dangerous mixtures undecided

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Kiish(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Get your fact right before making accusations. Now he's ended up looking like a complete idiot. Walking with his tail between his legs.
Mr man, receive sense
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
goldbim:
This man is confused!!..there's no smoke without fire,i strongly believe something must have prompted his sudden denial of his story..maybe his wife has" DEADLIER"evidences against him..
I don't think so perhaps his jealousy went far. most guys and gals are like that, they easily get jealous for nothing and they suspect every move of their lovebird.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Afrok:
The man nah jonsing man, since he cclaimed to have the pictures and video, post it mehn and allow us be the judge whether Van Vicker drill your wife's hole or not.

Some people can talk from both sides of the mouth, I hope he doesn't have his root with Lai Mohammed.
he didn't say so. he doesn't have any evidence in the first
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by maadman: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Perfecttouch:

More like kwale weed...
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by SUPOL(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
His facebook account has been hacked. Wait n see
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Emmahunk(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
I strongly believe that this man's wife has him by the balls. Maybe his green card or citizenship in the States was through his wife. Now, what if the wife has threatened divorce with his public apology as an only option?
I smell a rat.

3 Likes

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by SAEJO: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ah Women...? She done threaten am with divorce the guy done fear change mouth.

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Btruth: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
#Agbaya!
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by jordanice007: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
i believe Van vicker has transferred some money to his account.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by annnikky(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jealousy can derail u if u're not careful so Mr man b4 uttering such silly words check ur cubbord very well or maybe u're reach to pay for defamation in court undecided

Becareful sad
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by iampeTer(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
niqqa be eating his own words
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Arabs999: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
goldbim:
This man is confused!!..there's no smoke without fire,i strongly believe something must have prompted his sudden denial of his story..maybe his wife has" DEADLIER"evidences against him..

...OP, u may be absolutely right, Absolutely...

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Insecurity.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by eyinjuege: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
majamajic:
After 4kids,no trust yet .

Its unfortunate.

He's ruined the actor's reputation, and his wife's.

He's also probably ruined the business relationship of his wife, thus putting her out of her livelihood.

His children will not be comfortable in school again, as they may probably be taunted in school.

Jealousy makes some people irrational, despite the level of their education and exposure.

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Meristem: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
axortedbabe:

hmmm....indeed grin grin grin
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jonathan sef cry
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Certifiedboss: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
HFMagazine:

http://www.hfmagazineonline.com/van-vicker-never-slept-wife-dr-kulah-makes-u-turn/

See where he made the allegations earlier "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah https://www.nairaland.com/3167957/van-vicker-sleeping-clarice-ford-kulah

Now they will have sex
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by dejavubobo1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
axortedbabe:
exactly my thoughts... van Vicker cult frnds don show am sheygey
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by oodua1stson: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
You are a mad dog

after all the blabbing you expect sorry to heal all
it's not your call.

If his wife forgives him who the fxck are you?

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Perfecttouch:
lolzzz i tell u
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol Van Vicker give d nigga Ghana Must Go of money Nahim he confuse
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by seunfape(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
The man is much.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by seunfape(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mugu man.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
See watin jealousy cause. grin grin grin to all men at their abeg make una get some truth for una wife abeg.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Basildvalour(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
For me, he'll pay for damages and having assassinated my personality.

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by frisky2good(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na now dem go come do the thing well well. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Buys A Car For Khloe Of BBNaija / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.