Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,258 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah (80006 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by RealNigeriafilm: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Dr. Bartum Kulah who based in Atlanta Georgia has said Popular Gollywood/Nollywood actor Van Vicker is having physical and emotional affair with his wife, Clarice Ford-Kulah who claims to be actor Van Vicker's Manager and Business partner.

Dr. Bartum Kulah:

“My wife will deny the accusations and claim to be Van Vicker's Manager and Business partner that’s what she always says, it’s all a cover, and I’ve caught them at a hotel twice”.

He said they have married for long years with two children boy and girl but his wife Clarice Ford-Kulah do not care about the children, all she knows is travelling with van vicker.

“She has been in Accra since Wednesday to Premiere the film Skinned at the Silverbird tonight June 10, 2016 at 7pm and 9pm, they will then go to Liberia to Premiere the same film next Saturday, not only that but sleeping with my wife any where they go premiere movie”.

“This is the second trip in a year. They have traveled to Haiti, Liberia, Nigeria, Ireland and multiple cities in the Continental US” Dr.Bartum Kulaf added.

“I really have evidence to show that Van Vicker is sleeping with my wife and even warned my wife on that but still they are doing it”.

“It is a shame to Gollywood/Nollywood actor Van Vicker sleeping with people wives as he has married too”.

Joseph Van Vicker is one of the most recognized faces to come out of the Africa movie industry.

According to Dr. Bartum Kulaf “This is part one I will bring all the pictures, videos I mean all the evidence out if they refused to stop especially Van Vicker”.

http://m.ghnews360.com/Van-Vicker-is-sleeping-with-my-Wife-Married-Man-confirmed-14874

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3841853_vanvickerwithclaricefordkulah_jpeg19704160130cd84282553c876b5d8b1c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Smellymouth: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Van Vicker gbenshing another man's wife? shocked

I smell lies. grin

But I can't allow my wife to spend half a millisecond with Van Vicker

No!! Nooo!!Noo!! I can't!! grin::

Oga, come lemme give you an advice,Bia, Bia!! ::

Just know this ::: cheesy

[img]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/Hiw_0kxFPmiDHaSjCQRY0K_li0o=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/9215220173950901_tyrion-lannister-book/i/His-power-extends-beyond-his-stature.gif[/img]

270 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by bigtt76(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Lies Van Vickers has wife and kids too. Why would he want to do that?

Modified
"I’ve never slept with Van Vicker – woman replies husband"

Van Vicker's Manager reacts to husband's claims.

In response to the recent rumors trending on the internet concerning Van Vicker and I, none of it is true. Neither Van nor myself would do such a thing. We both have families that we love and care about dearly. Van and I have worked together professionally and as a family for over five years and have never encountered such nonsense accusations.

My husband has security issues due to an accident that has completely interrupted his life. He has been harassing all of my male friends, including pastors, ministers, and deacons for years and I chose to ignore.

However, this accusation is too ridiculous for me to ignore because it is in the public domain.

Further, it is my understanding that my husband is going through some type of medical crisis. I will be returning to the US shortly to deal with this situation and would love my family to be left alone whiles dealing with this unfortunate situation privately.

I am currently in Liberia attending to business. While here, we will be premiering our film along with another business associate who also flew in with me from the States to attend both the Ghana and Liberia premieres of the movie 'Skinned'.

I assure everyone that there is no evidence of any sort to back up these baseless claims by my husband. Whatever pictures and videos he says he can produce will be of us going in and out of events premises, pick ups and drop offs. None of these pics or video will be compromising in any way.

Again, I am asking that these rumors be put to rest. Van Vicker is my client and 'family'.

Dr. Clarice Ford-Kulah

Source

http://m.myjoyonline.com/marticles/entertainment/ive-never-slept-with-van-vicker--woman-replies-husband

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by sinaj(f): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Wots d nme of d movie pls sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Smellymouth: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
sinaj:
Wots d nme of d movie pls sad

My cheating wife.. grin

Part 1-4

MARKETED AND DISTRIBUTED NATIONWIDE BY OSSY AFFASON ENTERPRISES, 3 EBINPEJO LANE IDUMOTA LAGOS AND 1/3 POUND ROAD ABA.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWWWWW!!

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by sinaj(f): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

My cheating wife.. grin

Part 1-4
lwkmd cheesy

It's as if we haf watch it b4 tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Smellymouth: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd cheesy

It's as if we haf watch it b4 tongue

Yes nao cheesy
Haff you fogorren?The last time you came grin

We still dey wait for part 5 grin

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by modestofynest(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oga this allegation is heavy u need to show us pishure of van vicker's dick in ur wife's kpekus or we won't bilivit..........

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by mickeymimi: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
"“I really have evidence to show that Van Vicker is sleeping with my wife"

dis one na half baked story jhor..... if u got all the evidence as u said then provide it na...

if u feel ur wife is sleeping around ...u shld be talking and sorting it out with your wife not the men...before accusing her in public.

9 Likes

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by veekid(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
if this is true, den you've got to work on yourself

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by amiibaby(f): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by jauntty: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
And so?

Your wife is sleeping around and social media is now the best place to solve that

They are adults and can make their choices. You can change or stop people who don't want to.

Man up, do the needful and stop wailing like a broken record .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Icansing: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
He should look for van vicker's wife and sleep with her too

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Peacetemi: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
"Van vicker is having physical and emotional affairs with his wife" who came up with that line ?? chisos ayaf die o cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by RAKITIC: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dis man is a joker snapping random pant and bra is now proof

2 Likes

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
endtime wife and husband.... sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by allaboutobed(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
ohhhhhh. wat a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by jackdaniels(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dat man shuld just apply Magun ( thunderbolt) and let's see who is lying

4 Likes

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by pythonkid(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Can some kindly beg me to believe this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Olukokosir(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wat is d importance of magun now
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fine boy sef embarassed

What will Glo say about this sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nicur: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oga leak am ooooh tongue

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Olukokosir(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

My cheating wife.. grin
Part 1-4

Part 5 nd 6 is out

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by NigerDeltan(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na wao
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by DLondonboiy: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
he rape her??
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:

I guess another man toto dey sweet pass or toto dey sweet pass toto.

Who dem epp?
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by solpat(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
He has pictures of her undies and so What other proofs does he have He will just give himself High BP for nothing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by paezeamama: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
I guess you wife is the one making d advances bro. Women and their love for stars.God help own future wifes

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by NovusHomo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:

Are you a child, or just plain naive?

12 Likes

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Kgdavid(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
easy to believe, going by the body language on display in the uploaded pics.

One might say these could be coincidences but the truth is that many things which people regularly dismiss as coincidence are often loaded with meaning. In both pics the lady is pointing her chest inwards at Mr. Vicker. Any student of psychology can tell you that this is a classic giveaway of emotional involvement.

It's to be expected. Women are phenomenally easy to manipulate once they get comfortable with you, especially for a good looking, rich and relatively powerful man.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) / The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.