Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba (45238 Views)

Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Awilo Longomba Poses Wit Peter Okoye & Okocha As He Hangout Wit Them In Lagos(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Kyliegame: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Singer, Chidinma looks radiant in new photos she shared today. She also shared a photo of she and legendary African music star Awilo Logomba. The MTN Project Fame winner also shared her own cover of Coca-Cola's anthem and challenged her fans to do that and stand a chance to win a trip to South Africa.

http://esther.com.ng/chidinma-ekile-hot-in-pinkl-as-she-strikes-a-pose-with-awilo-logomba/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by cruzita(f): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
see as she small

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by brunofarad(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Awilo logomba

Timeless swag

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by MaQuin(f): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Miss Kedike nice pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by THONZE(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
AUNTY CHIDINMA IS DABBING O cheesy .... WON'T PASTOR SHOUT?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by salabscholar01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ejoh, Is Awilo still popular? Look at him angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by AjayiWrites: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am happy for her, she is waxing strong daily...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Queenybliss(f): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice pixure

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by D9ty7(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Okay...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
FINE GIRL tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by danasjoe1: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Abeg who see my pin mouth charger

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by DEllaluv(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chidimma is cute......classy too

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by olaasiwaju: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beautiful, keep shining dear.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by khristals(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
awilo ma nigga thou shalt not touch that angel..

I see the way u been hovering around her lately like flies over sh!t.. wink
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Speakdatruth: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
dis girl is down to earth

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by axortedbabe(f): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
THONZE:
AUNTY CHIDINMA IS DABBING O cheesy .... WON'T PASTOR SHOUT?
who b ur aunty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Coded4059: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cute

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by franzis(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Abeg.. She still dey sing ?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Slimgenius(f): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aunty Chidinma looks like that man Grandchild

She looks classy tho grin

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by NinaArsenal(f): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by goodforsomthing: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
danasjoe1:
Abeg who see my pin mouth charger

Ask Google am sure he will help you fine your charger Na,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by SageTravels: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
My crush My woman
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by danasjoe1: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Ask Google am sure he will help you fine your charger Na,
i dey suspect say na you take am,kindly return am to me..make we just take am say na borrow I borrow you n not dash I dash u

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by davibid: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
She looks really small!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by saphejay(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
;Dwhy aunty chindima small like dat now......why aunty chindima small like dat now......why aunty chindima small like dat now......
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2016

My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching
for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he
was looking for. He got so worried about the phone
and was almost in tears even his room mate,who was
also high, decided to join him in the search.

After 45
minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back,
I’m looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended
the call and continued in the search for the phone he
just answered a call with. After a while, he then
decided to use the same phone to call his line and
when he got the busy network he turned to his room mate and said “guy forget, that phone don lost, the
person wey thief am, don off am
grin

15 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by davedpo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
cute
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by henryutd(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
End time pictures.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Arijude(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Always looking ngbekeish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' / The Moment Jackie Appiah Fell Down During A Dance Competition / Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.