Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba (45252 Views)

Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Awilo Longomba Poses Wit Peter Okoye & Okocha As He Hangout Wit Them In Lagos(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Israellb(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
Ejoh, Is Awilo still popular? Look at him angry

Harjibode:

Are you a Congolese. ..
Even if he's congolese, shey he lie ni?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by Arckeen: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
see as she small
but her pocket no small .
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by ehizzybaba(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching
for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he
was looking for. He got so worried about the phone
and was almost in tears even his room mate,who was
also high, decided to join him in the search.

After 45
minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back,
I’m looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended
the call and continued in the search for the phone he
just answered a call with. After a while, he then
decided to use the same phone to call his line and
when he got the busy network he turned to his room mate and said “guy forget, that phone don lost, the
person wey thief am, don off am
grin

Guy........u nid to b high sumtmyz to understand d most High
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by flyforall: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2016
IF I CATCH U
ALL UR HIPS GO KPOOF grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by gdon1010(m): 2:16am On Jun 24, 2016
danasjoe1:
Abeg who see my pin mouth charger
tank God u ask, I saw it along Australian water goin.. My broda watin u dey Ajah white gberra grin
danasjoe1:
Abeg who see my pin mouth charger
tank God u ask, I saw it along Australian water goin.. My broda watin u dey Ajah white gberra
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by precious224: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2016
She indeed looks good in pink..but shey una notice the sleeves of awilo's suit??why suit rack for broda body like this..egbon dey wear your jean and shirt jeje oo...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by amyd4me: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2016
nice pixure,mean while who elp me see my hankie crycant find it oooooo
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by salabscholar01(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Israellb:

Even if he's congolese, shey he lie ni?
I refused to reply that idiot... I think you can see why some people are just craps... thank you dear, God bless you for being sincere...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by salabscholar01(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Harjibode:

Are you a Congolese. ..
Grow up... wake up... stand up.... shut up... I don't whether you're a human, or beast of a kind.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by danasjoe1: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2016
gdon1010:
tank God u ask, I saw it along Australian water goin.. My broda watin u dey Ajah white gberra grin tank God u ask, I saw it along Australian water goin.. My broda watin u dey Ajah white gberra
guy u wicked o!!!you no even bother to help me stop am from going why u dey behave like that?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by danasjoe1: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
chichichilolo1:
Na mouth pin na him I see oo
chichilolo1 I don dey suspect you say u get hand for the disappearance of the charger
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by jude90(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2016
fine girl
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by chichichilolo1(f): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
danasjoe1:
chichilolo1 I don dey suspect you say u get hand for the disappearance of the charger
lol you no know say you dey public forum anything can happen tongue
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by danasjoe1: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
chichichilolo1:
lol you no know say you dey public forum anything can happen tongue
chichilolo1 kindly return my charger or else
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by chichichilolo1(f): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
danasjoe1:
chichilolo1 kindly return my charger or else
complete am now cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba by danasjoe1: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
chichichilolo1:
complete am now cheesy
or else I go take am assume say I don pay ur bride price...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) / Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.