Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs (75002 Views)

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs / Top 7 Most Popular Confraternities (cult ) In Nigeria And Their History / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by YourMajesty(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
hpk:
Aiyekperere...
Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
I rep JOM tll I drop(Jesu Omo Maria) gringrin

Knock and it shall be opened,
Ask and it shall be giving to u,
Believe and it shall be DONE.

So tell if u have better Preposition I promise to JOIN. grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Smh angry angry
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by hardbody: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
ped007:
2. NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SEALORDS
BUCANNER ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (BAN)
ALORA-SEALORDS

In 1972, a member of the Pyrates Confraternity, Bolaji Crew (Code-named “Late Ahoy Rica Ricardo” and others were indifferent to the teachings and doctrine of the confraternity and as such, before one could say Jack Robinson, the birth of a new cult group named Buccaneer emerged structuring it styles and hierarchical structure after the Pyrates. Different notorious cult groups had emerging without check from the concerned authority, unleashing terror on humanity and posterity.
Some beliefs and sayings:

No Price No Pay
No brothers in the wood
No laughing on board
Blood for blood
Let the devil that lead you guide you

They have other sayings, which are basically thereby to make new members feel they made the right choice in belonging to a fraternity with such high code of conduct and discipline.
Members are known as: ”Fine boys”, ”Ban Boys”, ”Alora”, ”Bucketmen”, ”Lords,” etc

We are sailing to Panama......No sisified fellows on board
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
hardbody:

We are sailing to Panama......No sisified fellows on board

You and who? grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by hardbody: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
9jacrip:

You and who? grin

See how una dey take Price?

May the devil that leads you guide you

Meanwhile, (singing.....).....the tide is high and the sea is rough.....
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sad how a lot of these confraternities that start out as organisations meant for empowerment deteriorate into violent cults/gangs
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by JudgeWilson(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
AMICI NO CASE NO JUDGMENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
hardbody:

See how una dey take Price?

May the devil that leads you guide you

Meanwhile, (singing.....).....the tide is high and the sea is rough.....

In your marooned orientation, No Price No Pay is meant to denote conflict?

All these illegaly initiated Buccaneers who lack the thorough knowledge of essence of the adventure and confuse it for RS, RMs & LTs.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by hardbody: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
9jacrip:

All these illegaly initiated Buccaneers who lack the thorough knowledge of essence of the adventure and confuse it for RS, RMs & LTs.

I should join issues with you upon coming astern?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
hardbody:

I should join issues with you upon coming astern?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Speak english

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by hpk(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2016
YourMajesty:
Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Beast you my broda!
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by YourMajesty(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2016
hpk:
Beast you my broda!
Samakpe you.

You're rugged.
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Am speechless
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Eleniyan15: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2016
coughing**
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by centboy123456(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
visijo:
who never know this?? Dodorima to all the Egede..

Waiting dey sup who be dis man
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by nestaAK(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sad
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by ped007(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2016
5. THE FAMILY FRATERNITY- COSANOSYRA
MAFIA CONFRATERNITY - CIAO-SONS

This cult was formed in 1978 at the University of Ilorin in Kwara State, but started operation in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in 1980. It started with eight (cool persons in its mob (institution) called the ONO-BRIGADO (1st Brigade) with the first Don as Don KOOLKAT. This cult is styled after the notorious Chicago and Italian Mafia/Mob stars.
Some of their belief and sayings include:
• It is better for a bastard (non initiate) to chance/provoke a member than for a numbered bastard (members of other cult group)
• Retaliation after oppression
• Secrecy is where our power lies
• They believe in gambling, partying, dating girls, etc.
Members are referred to as: ”Maf” or ”Mafians”

6. ETERNAL FRATERNAL ORDER OF LEGION CONSORTIUM
DEDY NA DEBT

Klansmen Konfratanity
The K.K.K. cult was started by five students at the University of Calabar, Cross River State in 1986 during the military era. It ideals were borrowed from a cult in California and bears another name known as ETERNAL FRATERNAL ORDER OF LEGION CONSORTIUM or KLANSMEN KONFRATERNITY (KK). Members worship a demon called “Ogor” as their god. Symbolized by a human skull, mostly that of a mad/insane man.
Their beliefs and sayings:
• The affairs of a klansman before any other thing in life
• What concerns a klansman concerns all klansmen
• Status of other cult members are not considered or relevant
• Oath of secrecy abide to all members
• Peaceful man in a deadly mood, disagree to agree
Members are referred to as: ”Klansman” or ”Klansmen”

7. ASSOCIATION OF AIRLORDS SUPREME
EIYE CONFRATERNITY
HABA-KRIER

The cult was formed at the University of Ibadan in 1963, also affiliated to the Eiye Secret Society, which exist in the western part of Nigeria. It was formed by the following students: Goke Adeniji, Dele Nwakpele, Bayo Adenubi, Bode Fadase, Tunde Aluko, Kayode Oke, and Bode Sowunmi among others. It was name Eiye group and later metamorphosed into Supreme Eiye Confraternity (SEC). This cult group was established to make positive impact on the social-political mind, social cultural, physical and mental development of its members, and where indifferent to other conventional cult group.
Beliefs and sayings:
• Secrecy
• Autocracy
• Discipline
• Brotherhood
• No Friend No Foe
Members are referred to as: ”Fliers”, ”Airforce”, ”Airlords”, e.t.c

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by visijo(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2016
centboy123456:

Waiting dey sup who be dis man
..i de bamm..
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by kilonso001(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Can I send you a private message?

naniawini:
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by kilonso001(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
The violent ones are the ones who join without proper orientation.

they are the ones who see themselves as a cult group and must resolve every conflict with violence.

But the ones with proper orientation, are much more different and they live a life of selfless service to humanity.

1bkaye:
Sad how a lot of these confraternities that start out as organisations meant for empowerment deteriorate into violent cults/gangs
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by naniawini(f): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
U can't! Use ds mail, Mails2nania@gmail.com
kilonso001:
Can I send you a private message?

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by kilonso001(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nice one bro... please let them know that NPNP is not about violence or retaliation.

No Price No Pay is all about... You dont price me and i dont pay you.... which literally means, You dont hurt me and i dont pay you back if you do.
9jacrip:

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
kilonso001:
Nice one bro... please let them know that NPNP is not about violence or retaliation.

No Price No Pay is all about... You dont price me and i dont pay you.... which literally means, You dont hurt me and i dont pay you back if you do.

You sounded promising then you fell apart in the second paragraph of your post. There's no difference between you & the other guy, illegally ini'd with false orientation.

Let me school you quickly:

No Price, No Pay, as laid down by Dr. Carew and his 2 guys means:

You, as my brother shall not put a price on whatever you do for me & I shall not have to pay you for anything you do.

In Buccaneering, there's no price tag to be expected or paid to each other for any support or effort given, it is free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by ped007(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
9jacrip:

You, as my brother shall not put a price on whatever you do for me & I shall not have to pay you for anything you do.

In Buccaneering, there's no price tag to be expected or paid to each other for any support or effort given, it is free.

Nice Philosophy...
But I never ready to follow.
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
ped007:

Nice Philosophy...
But I never ready to follow.

I don't think BAN is currently acceptibg applications either.

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by kilonso001(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Is there a way i can contact you?

9jacrip:

You sounded promising then you fell apart in the second paragraph of your post. There's no difference between you & the other guy, illegally ini'd with false orientation.

Let me school you quickly:

Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by ped007(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
9jacrip:

I don't think BAN is currently acceptibg applications either.
Haha... Very Funny!
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
kilonso001:
Is there a way i can contact you?

Leave your email & I'll holla.
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by centboy123456(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2016
visijo:
..i de bamm..

Bros you be s m
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by visijo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
centboy123456:

Bros you be s m
WHo goes you to know na?
Re: Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs by centboy123456(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
visijo:
WHo goes you to know na?

Who be dis jaw man I nor get anytin to reason with jaw man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) / UNIJOS Admission List Released! / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.