Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! - Jokes Etc (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! (178376 Views)

My Collection Of Funny Meme and Pictures / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Ashraf123(f): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Caseless:
So, those against ivyy had to wait till the election is over before they could move this thread to FP?

Seun and the organizers must review everything about this competition. So much compromise...

Ashraf123, how are you?
I'm fine dear, hope you're cool?
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
parrotibaba:
No mind am

grin grin
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by parrotibaba(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:

Goan sleep tongue angry
No mind am

I for post my own crazy pics but I'm unfortunately late to the party.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by abbeyology88(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:

grin grin
Ivyy, how is d outcome? ? ?
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Engrobiorah(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:

grin grin
Overpretty dey worry you
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Basalt(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Don't force it bro, your problem is bigger than what is been discussed here..

Hahahshshsh. Nairaland is really a place I come to feel happy. Una too funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Caseless:
So, those against ivyy had to wait till the election is over before they could move this thread to FP?
Seun and the organizers must review everything about this competition. So much compromise...
Ashraf123, how are you?
Welcome to Nairaland/Nigeria everything na man know man
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by joseph1832(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hey ivyy, how crazy is this pic?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Donmudi1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:
grin grin grin
lmao.. it's obvious his hand has been working really hard
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by laykhorn(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
PushPlay:

Such a dolt. cool

Am I supposed to feel insulted or clownish
Its my decision not to vote since I seem to have affiliation to more than the number of people I can vote for. I've voted all the way, and if I decide not to vote now, I have tried in my little way. I would end up subtly hurting one of those I believe deserve the crown and after it all life goes on.

Shoutout to the winner anyways!!!
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by uhiochris1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
let me help you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by free37: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Hey ivyy, how crazy is this pic?...
shocked shocked shocked
Not crazy enough grin
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Donmudi1:

lmao.. it's obvious his hand has been working really hard

Hehehehe
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Overpretty dey worry you

When we needed your votes, una no show face angry

Who Overpretty don epp? tongue grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Lero15(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:
Has anyone ever seen a mad Hausa man before? I have never seen one in whole damn life mehn. grin grin

And Hausa dada. Never seen one.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Lero15(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:
Has anyone ever seen a mad Hausa man before? I have never seen one in whole damn life mehn. grin grin

And Hausa "dada" . Never seen one.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by tayo200(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
should I laugh??
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by joseph1832(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:
shocked shocked shocked Not crazy enough grin
Oh yea... Tell me about it. Lol.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by tens4real(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:

e go help u get that crown oo
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by bezimo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
When women is your motivation in life

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Jay542(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:

You won?
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by bezimo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Deliverance about to go wrong. Lol

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by bezimo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
When even heaven is tired.

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by bezimo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Which way Bukohari!!!

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by bezimo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
When a father is frustrated that his daughter isnt getting younger and takes countrol.lol

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by dthrillest(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Opiletool:

lol! so true. That is me bro. A taxi helped loaded my belongings (cupboard, table and chair, travelling bags, 2 buckets, a keg, a mattress e.t.c) to school when I resumed for JSS1. I only went back home with a crossing bag that contains my hostel wear and some books, a nylon bag with a cutlass and a kerosene lantern inside, and my school uniform on me. My mom was so angry. She still maltreats my ears with that story and how careless I could be.

Lol.. Urs was even better i went back home with jst an empty box and d uniform on me ..it was hell back then at home.. Jst wish our parents understood dat most naija boarding schs are full of savages.. i dont think i could send my child to a boarding sch
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Deo27: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Omo jaiyejaiye

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by abbeyology88(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
ivyy:

IVYY, how's it with you? Any news about d outcome.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by kolaaderin: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Mother: son, you need a girlfriend..

Son: why?

Mehn! That guy don use masturbation kill himself.

grin grin until I read ur comment, that picture never made a single sense. Tribute to the vascilin crew.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
kolaaderin:

grin grin until I read ur comment, that picture never made a single sense. Tribute to the vascilin crew.
even me sef, before I understand am eeh! I viewed the pix for some mins before I concur. *tribute to soapy crew
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by sainty2k3(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
hilarious collection, I wanted to give full Kudos to op but I will half it cos I later noticed she put this together to canvass for vote, she also became more friendly around the voting period . she suddenly changed the way she respond after the vote. all this made me feel this post is all about Miss NL. all the same good work. wish her best of luck in her desire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Most Outrageous Pictures / Funny Pictures / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.