Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! - Jokes Etc (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! (178357 Views)

My Collection Of Funny Meme and Pictures / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2016
laykhorn:

Am I supposed to feel insulted or clownish
Its my decision not to vote since I seem to have affiliation to more than the number of people I can vote for. I've voted all the way, and if I decide not to vote now, I have tried in my little way. I would end up subtly hurting one of those I believe deserve the crown and after it all life goes on.

Shoutout to the winner anyways!!!

I feel ya!

Shout out to Lanicky too.

They're all deserving. smiley
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:

When we needed your votes, una no show face angry

Who Overpretty don epp? tongue grin

Don't mind them dear, you are a star already. wink
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ugoxhaxabula(m): 1:38am On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:

where are you now? grin

And the one we cut straw into pieces and wear on the rubber
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by vizkiz: 1:40am On Jun 26, 2016
ugoxhaxabula:

And the one we cut straw into pieces and wear on the rubber

chai... See my ogas for here lipsrsealed
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Opiletool(m): 2:33am On Jun 26, 2016
dthrillest:

Lol.. Urs was even better i went back home with jst an empty box and d uniform on me ..it was hell back then at home.. Jst wish our parents understood dat most naija boarding schs are full of savages.. i dont think i could send my child to a boarding sch

Me too. I love boarding school experience but can never send my child to one.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by bukitt: 3:14am On Jun 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by LordZero(m): 5:45am On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:

chai... See my ogas for here lipsrsealed

the one with biro (the rubber ink container) own sef dope
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Sike(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Can't stop laughing oooooo
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Caseless: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Ashraf123:
Ashraf123, how are you?
I'm fine dear, hope you're cool?

I'm very fine, dear.

How's abj?
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by bigiyaro(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2016
talk2alabama:
Trying to force myself to laugh
if u not laffing after the first 5 pix, u need epp.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by beejaay: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:
A friend was going through my phone this afternoon and she literally laughed her _ass off while checking my picture gallery. Yeah I know I have a lot of funny pictures on my phone but until today, I haven't really thought about sharing them.

Anyways, no need boring you with guys with too much talk, oya let's go there. grin grin
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Betheluponi(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Wetin concern me.. grin grin grin

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Boyooosa(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Khaled be like... 'go ahead, impress your peeps, i got ur back bro'

2 Likes

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2016
sainty2k3:
hilarious collection, I wanted to give full Kudos to op but I will half it cos I later noticed she put this together to canvass for vote, she also became more friendly around the voting period . she suddenly changed the way she respond after the vote. all this made me feel this post is all about Miss NL. all the same good work. wish her best of luck in her desire

I changed immediately after the vote shocked shocked even if I was pretending, it's way to early to stop the pretense grin grin

tongue tongue happy Sunday.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
No be smar tin...

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by OfemDuke24: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin[color=#000099][/color]This got me rolling on my bed
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Maafiaalady: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
If anyone sees any big ass girl
Mention me thanks
I have seen oooo....na AKWA-IBOM babe sef.....
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
PushPlay:

Don't mind them dear, you are a star already. wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by awesomesossy(f): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
C ya ll in heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by awesomesossy(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Donmudi1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
bezimo:
Which way Bukohari!!!
lwkmd ooooo grin
bezimo:
Which way Bukohari!!!
lwkmd ooooo
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Donmudi1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
When you fall in, only a SWAT team can rescue you

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Donmudi1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kenplanet:
Chill with cool pic
Hehehehe... people being fraudulent with Photoshop
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Yungwhy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:
Me with a naija policewoman sometime last week. grin grin grin

shocked shocked.... AzzHurting a Police Offizza of thei feideral republike

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Yungwhy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:
Me with a naija policewoman sometime last week. grin grin grin

shocked shocked.... AzzHurting a Police Offizza of thei feideral republeik... ohKay kontinue

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Temitoppe(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
make me sef drop something

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by cyberhike(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
morning good people

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by laykhorn(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2016

You guys won't kimme with laughter. Lemme see what I have too

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by femi1743: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2016
ivyy:
A friend was going through my phone this afternoon and she literally laughed her _ass off while checking my picture gallery. Yeah I know I have a lot of funny pictures on my phone but until today, I haven't really thought about sharing them.

Anyways, no need boring you with guys with too much talk, oya let's go there. grin grin

Please can you kindly send them to my mail...abeg...i use God beg you grin grin ...thanks a bunch ---- femi1743@yahoo.com
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is probably the funniest thread on the Jokes section.cheesy
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by segcymoor(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Funny die grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Most Outrageous Pictures / Funny Pictures / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.