Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nobody Can Seize My Property In Nigeria – Jimoh Ibrahim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nobody Can Seize My Property In Nigeria – Jimoh Ibrahim (439 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo) / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree / Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Seize My Property In Nigeria – Jimoh Ibrahim by 105africa: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Group Chairman of NICON Investment Limited, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim, said on Tuesday that nobody in Nigeria can seize his properties. Ibrahim, who in a statement yesterday, was reacting to a report which said a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos, had given Assets Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON, an interim judgement to take over his firms over N50 billion debt, said: “My attention has been directed to lies being spread around by an institution called AMCON over an interim order of injunction she had lied to collect before an innocent Federal High Court in Lagos.

“AMCON is aware that we keep a deposit of Eighty-Six billion Naira or 172 million pounds with Union Bank and AMCON is aware that application to collect the money from Union Bank is pending before an Ikeja High Court. All of these facts, it has not disclosed to an innocent Federal High Court.

“AMCON deceived Nigerians to believe that they got judgement against me when there was nothing like that. An interim order of any court last for 14 days. AMCON is executing the interim order even when the Judge has not signed the execution writ.
READ MORE HERE
http://www.105africa.net/graft-nobody-can-seize-property-nigeria-jimoh-ibrahim/

Re: Nobody Can Seize My Property In Nigeria – Jimoh Ibrahim by bedspread: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jimoh Calm Down.....
Time with Tell

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Needed: A Financier For A Very Huge ICT Equipment Supply / Exporters Wanted Urgently For Exportation Of Sesame Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.