Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) (27765 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys / Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by englishmart(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
baddyoosha:
can u hear yourself ?😞 do u know who French Montana is
carry your wahala go

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by cescky(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Akshow:
Meanwhile, Linda is struggling with firs. grin

The two have moved on ....and ur still on nairaland being cynical?

Get something doing with ur empitness, indigent
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Akshow: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
cescky:

The two have moved on ....and ur still on nairaland being cynical?

Get something doing with ur empitness, indigent
read what you wrote again and make a correction to the senseless post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizkid is a LION and he don take over d world
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by amanikondo: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
See the person wey Linda won spoil him Career.Wizzy baby Loke Loke
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by thaoriginator: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Saturday.... 10am...

Just one vote, and it should be for me...

[size=15pt]Am a jealous gf ooo... Lol[/size]
ok I go vote for you.. But no whine me o, cos if I toast u now u nor go gree cryangry
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by joshk(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizkid going places Linda having problem with firs.na who win.lord shame my enemies dis year.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by sirmex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Anty Linda will b somewhere looking at Wizzy like....

"Shey make I post abi make I no post" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
1bkaye:
I'm mad in anticipation because I already know French will spoil the song
Your moniker is giving me migraines.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by fuckpoverty(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
from d beat seems the song is gonna b doPe
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Haute:

Your moniker is giving me migraines.
You go day alright
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Jayceo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
1st price 50k. 2nd 30k. 3rd 20k. do you now see why? comon 50k oh wey i loose last season to akinalabi tongue

Oh,now I understand why.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Ay04z(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
for those pple who tink french is crap.....bad belle is allowed but Montana has been buzzling real hard as of recent..

billboard chart will help u to figure it out if u care to know.........wizkid baba NLA jeun loor..

...davido will be like chai Di's guy don dey go past me oooo...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by tayo200(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
na Pmb cause am o
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by encryptjay(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazygod:

U just spoilt ur statement with M.I
I hope this is a joke?
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by pahen1991: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
bqlekan:
This dude is going places.. I really hope to hear his voice in this.. Unlike 'One Dance'
go and check the lyrics you will see were he sang
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Israellb(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
englishmart:
wizkid get level pass that guy na.
Which guy??

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2016
wizkid is going places.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Abeg who dey blast "figure it out" french Montana ft kanye & Nas. D track na spirit

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 24, 2016
We grin

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by just2ok(m): 4:50am On Jun 24, 2016
brunofarad:
When you are good at what you do, The world welcomes you anywhere you go..

BIG UP wizzy
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by brajy(m): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2016
may Almighty God bless the song.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by KenModi(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2016
dayveed1:
lol bro wizzy no dey nl now

The guy dey. E moniker na BabaNla.... grin
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by crazygod(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
encryptjay:

I hope this is a joke?
No
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nmeri17: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016
1bkaye:
I'm mad in anticipation because I already know French will spoil the song
Not necessarily French; Wizkid is long past the days of putting up some effort into making something qualitatively competitive on the palate. I don't really see why the so-called international recognition would not do him good as per betterment in output--probably just an increase in sign on fees and elaborate transient endorsements. But the legendary status will remain an insurmountable summit.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by meckyp: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Bro are you into the admission thing..
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by shaneroberts26: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
1bkaye:
You go day alright

Your bum bum follow.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by shaneroberts26: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
1bkaye:
You go day alright

Your bum bum follow.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
1bkaye:

You go day alright
Nope; at least not until I learn the phonetics and semantics of your handle.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Haute:

Nope; at least not until I learn the phonetics and semantics of your handle.
Let me know when you've learnt it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father / MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.