Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Magic Johnson: ‘zidane Is As Magical As Me And Michael Jordan Put Together’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Magic Johnson: ‘zidane Is As Magical As Me And Michael Jordan Put Together’ (1283 Views)

Real Madrid 'make Contact With Eden Hazard After Zinedine Zidane Is Given Permis / Zidane Is Better Than Mourinho – Eden Hazard / Photo Of Martin Luther King And Michael Jackson Welcoming Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magic Johnson: ‘zidane Is As Magical As Me And Michael Jordan Put Together’ by Sportsration: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Its the birthday of one of the greatest to have kicked the round leather ball, the best midfielder of his generation and one of the few to have won the Champions League as a player and coach (he is the french manager to win trophy with the big ear). To celebrate his birthday I'll drop the article I wrote about him months back.

Was going through the archives and stumbled at what football minds and greats alike, managers, legends and other respected sports personalities, have said about the man one described as ‘Saint Theresa’ because of his smiles; some have tagged him le professor and some apari (The Bald).

However, whatever you chose to call him, Zizou is Zizou, a phenomenon that has come to resonate with excellence.

Zizou: What They Said

David Beckham: “To me Zidane is the best player ever.”

Sir Alex Ferguson: “Give me 10 pieces of wood, Zinedine Zidane and I’ll win the Champions League.”

Maradona “We don’t like Zizou because of what he has won. We like Zizou because of the way he plays the game. He makes the game look beautiful. Football earns profit from Zidane.”

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HEREhttps://sportsration.com/6167-2/

(1) (Reply)

Harzard Could Move To Barcelona- Conte / The Simpsons Movie Predicted Mayweather Versus Mcgregor Fight: Photos / Day Of Kindergarten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.