Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How To Make A Copyright Publishing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make A Copyright Publishing (493 Views)

How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) / Nigerian Copyright Commission Seizes Pirated Books Worth N800 Million (Photos) / Protecting A Written Job With Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Copyright Publishing by dmediator555(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
I intend to publish a small hand book that is made up of several articles from different writers with few originality i.e I did research on a specific topic online, acquired relevant materials but most of the original writers are not known as their real names were not stated (nicknames) and some can't be traced to any particular individual .
My question goes thus...

1. If I want to publish this handbook (Hardcopy) without my name on it as the author, what other entity can be used to save the book from being seen as anonymous?

2. The proposed is not an education or research book that requires strict references as against plagiarism hence I consider it needless to cite the online locations.

3. If am to include the the names of some few editors, how can this be possible ? Or should I just forget about this idea?

4. Please I need reasonable contributions. man must survive in this difficult time. Useful ideas are welcomed
Re: How To Make A Copyright Publishing by dmediator555(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please can somebody advise me what to do?
Re: How To Make A Copyright Publishing by dmediator555(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
I need to publish this book , what other means can I use apart from my name?
Re: How To Make A Copyright Publishing by dmediator555(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Writers, how can I publish a book without my name? Which other means can be use to create identity?

(1) (Reply)

Honey And The Bee.......... / 2016 World Humanitarian Day: Chimamada To Deliver Keynote Address At UN / The Love I Never Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.