Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Osha Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Osha Certification (1515 Views)

Which Is Better For A Career In Hse, Nebosh Igc Or Osha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osha Certification by dipopooo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello, pls am interested in OSHA CERTIFICATION. professionals in the house should tell me how to go about it.
Re: Osha Certification by dipopooo(m): 4:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Osha Certification by allgovtjobs: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice Information in the post

<a href="http://egovtjobs.in/" > allgovtjobs </a>
Re: Osha Certification by Gozychuks(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
dipopooo:
Hello, pls am interested in OSHA CERTIFICATION. professionals in the house should tell me how to go about it.
when do you want to do it and what level do you want to.do
Re: Osha Certification by dipopooo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gozychuks:
. when do you want to do it and what level do you want to.do
Wish to start anytime from now. Besides, HSE & OSHA are dey d same?
Re: Osha Certification by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2016
dipopooo:

When you say "the same" how do you mean? You mean in meaning/focus or in what respect?
Re: Osha Certification by dipopooo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

When you say "the same" how do you mean? You mean in meaning/focus or in what respect?

Yes, are they the same in focus?
Re: Osha Certification by sysgiant: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Call me on 07044046016 if you HSE professional, and you need the certification, my charge is affordable, and we shall process your certificate from the USA.
Re: Osha Certification by Gozychuks(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
dipopooo:

HSE means Health Safety and Environment. OSHA means Occupational safety and health adminstration Osha is a
agency of the United dept of Labour. OSHA regulates occupational safety an health in the U.S.
The osha certifcate being talked about here is a safety training certification. PM me for more details

(1) (Reply)

List Of Minimum Wages By Countries Of The World / closed / Can I Do Masters In Economics Or Business Adm With My Agric. Extension Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.