Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Shattered Dream (episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shattered Dream (episode 1) (710 Views)

New Book By New Nairalander: Shattered! / Broken, Not Shattered... A Short Story. / Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shattered Dream (episode 1) by mused: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Though,this is my first ever written prose. And i dont know what to call this,or should i say this write has discovered me or i did to it?
Well.i am elated and opportuned enough to create this out of laziness.

= In my perpetually disdainful expression,tears trickle down my skinny cheeks,while i flatted my chest and stretched my long feet,and turned for the door,where i bumped into "Alao omo iya Alaro,who pierced my heart with words of rejection,after i had confessed my feeling for him.
He knelt by my feet,Asake,Asake,As....ake,am...am sorry,can you find a place in your heart to forgive me?
I was foolish,and blindfolded of your beauty then,really i was foolish,please believe me.
Hey!i roared at him in anger,and eased my mind with a feint smugness(I don shakara him,yeye boy).
Ehn ehn ehn..yes!what do you want? At least....i...i.....,before i could further my statement,he grabbed me for a hold. I was lost,and couldn't believe my ears,as my heart was annoyingly pounding hard.
I threw him off my chest,with a fiece tap,what?what is the meaning of this now......?
And my heart was still pounding hard,so i just tried to control my breathe with sighs and words like c'mon Asake you can do it,and so i flexxed my right arm noting that am out.

I wonder why people love.
I wandered my mind in curiousity and shadeless thoughts,but all i could arrive at was nothing,but this word lord,this love is a spirit ooo.

To be continued......

(1) (Reply)

Women Only / STORY: Karen & The Uninvited Peeper At The Door / Love And Betrayal - An Awesome Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.