Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Need Loan Or Sponsor For My IT Training In India - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Loan Or Sponsor For My IT Training In India (730 Views)

I Need Loan Wil Repay Back With Interest / I Need Loan / I Need Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Loan Or Sponsor For My IT Training In India by akj26(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
I need a loan, sponsor or idea of any financial organisation, international institutions or help from anyone "WHO CAN BORROW ME N15MILLION AND GET BACK N45MILLION" to finance my professional training and exams in India with pay back period of 6 months or I work for them for two(2) years in exchange for the N15MILLION. ‎

I am taking the following training and exams in New Delhi, India at Koenig-solutions:

PMP.
CISSP.
CEH v9.
ITIL® Foundation and ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation combo.
ITIL® Managing Across Lifecycle.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner.
Linux+
Oracle Database 12c : OCP DBA.
Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Administration.
Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning.
Oracle Database 12c: RAC Administration.

I reside in Abuja and I have been training clients including corpers on most of these courses since 2012 but I have not been able to raise funds. The training and exams will last for 105 days.

Please call AKANJI on 08167044626

Email: alaranakanji@gmail.com 

Whatsapp: 08167044626
Re: I Need Loan Or Sponsor For My IT Training In India by EfemenaXY: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
What a scam.

And a poorly thought out one at that.

1 Like

Re: I Need Loan Or Sponsor For My IT Training In India by akj26(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:
What a scam.
And a poorly thought out one at that.

It is not a scam. Check my profile and visit www.Koenig-solutions.com

I just need financial institution who can help me out.
Re: I Need Loan Or Sponsor For My IT Training In India by InformedLola(f): 5:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Lol....joke of the century. 15m naira ko, 15m kobo ni. Is it by force to train if you don't have the money?

If you are looking for financial institutions to help go to banks or Google corporate money lenders. Is family section of Nairaland where to find them?
Re: I Need Loan Or Sponsor For My IT Training In India by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love / How To Save Money And Manage Your Family As Young Couple / This 11yrs Old Christian Girl Is Missing, She Was Abducted By An Emir. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.