Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (724 Views)

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Opeomoope: 4:53am On Jun 22, 2017
23 THINGS TO DO TO KEEP YOUR HUSBAND UNDER THE CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE 1. Call him by a pet name 2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family. 3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt. 4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you behave that way that annoyed him. 5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when ever you offend him, insist on his forgiveness,app reciate and kiss him when he does. 6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings. 7. Honor his mother 8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents 9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no money at hand and never delay his food. 10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her. 11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him. 12. Smile when you look at him and give him occasional pecks when you are out socially. 13. Praise him before your children sometimes. 14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower. 15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase. 16. Phone and tell him that you miss him. 17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you. 18. If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any other woman that day. 19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband. 20. Give him a hug for no reason. 21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. 22. Always remember to pray for him. 23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening... May God bless your marriages. Singles may you experience true love today and forever. May non-serious people that will waste your time be disconnected in your life In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Lagban(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2017
ok
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by ZeroUnity: 5:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by dnoable08: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Uncle next time arrange ur work
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Are they babies? mtchew! undecided
Re: 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by mamadsquare: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Opeomoope:
23 THINGS TO DO TO KEEP YOUR HUSBAND
UNDER THE CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE

#Yinmu

1. Call him by a pet name

I do.

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the
head of the
family.

I do this as well.

3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.

It depends.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go
back to him in his sober moment with
apology n explain why you
behave that way that annoyed him.

Provided I'm not angry as well angry as well and there's something to actually apologize about.

5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when
ever you
offend him, insist on his forgiveness,app
reciate and kiss him when he does.

I do say I'm sorry.

6. Speak good of him before his Friends and
siblings.

When a man is good or bad, it doesn't need announcement, people around him will be well able to perceive it.

7. Honor his mother

I do, she's a wonderful mum to all.

8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and
so be
sure that he will do same for your parents

I do this, but not because I am expectant of same for my parents.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish
especially when
he has no money at hand and never delay
his food.

Fortunately or unfortunately, he doesn't have a favourite, he just loves well cooked and tasty meals.

10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food
when you are at home. Because u may lose
him to her.

We don't have one.

11. Give him a warm reception with an
embrace when
he returns, collect his luggage and help
UnCloth him.

Warm reception, collection of luggage, check.

12. Smile when you look at him and give him
occasional pecks when you are out socially.

He would ask jokingly if I'm okay

13. Praise him before your children
sometimes.

They would sense for themselves the kind of person that he is.

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or
shower.

Occasionally, cos we have separate bathrooms

15. Put love note in his lunch box or
briefcase.

Same answer as in 12

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.

If he travelled, yes, if not, it same as answer in 12

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello"
just tell him
I love you.

Same as answer in 12

18. If he is a public figure or a politician,
gently wake him at the early hours of the
morning and romance him to the point of
demand. He will not be entice by any
other woman that day.

Fortunately or Unfortunately, he is neither of the two. grin

19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him
as your
husband.

I do.

20. Give him a hug for no reason.

He'll roll his eyes and ask if I'm okay.

21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.

I do.

22. Always remember to pray for him.

I do.

23. Pray together and also pray together
before going to bed in the evening...

We do.

People do a lot more than your points OP, but still don't have happy or fulfilled homes. The key is know the needs of your spouse, as long as they are rational and meet them as best possibly as you can, and don't do comparisons.

May God bless your marriages.
Singles may you experience true love today
and forever.
May non-serious people that will waste your
time be disconnected in your life In Jesus
Name.

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Says He Is Not Good Enough For Me But I Am In Love With Him / How To Maintain White Clothes / Dear Slay Queen Be Careful This Xmas Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.