Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine (20064 Views)

Toolz Covers Genevieve Magazine ,addresses Miscarriage / Tboss Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Dolazee(f): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2016
kiss nice one
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by slowbreeze(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
I can see d outline of d waist trainer and all d packaging underneath...When I knew dis was a fake ass babe was when i saw her unofficial wedding pix (taken and shared by guests )... I was shocked!!All na wash and packaging..
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by mostob(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Maxineng:
Am I the only person on planet earth that is not a fan of "waist trainer" tiny waist? It just makes ladies look weird.
how baby go take develop in 0that tiny waist
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by joshk(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2016
What's so special about dis lady.
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by pepigeorge(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
She is pretty
gorgeous is the right word
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Daniyomex(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
So na Tunde Demuren alone dey chop this thing wey I dey see alone? He dey try o.
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Obiohai: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Tell her to remove the waist trainer and stand straight. Not one leg in front of the other ....
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Moana(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Uglee hair
says the girl with plastic on her head

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by vague: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2016
ayusco85:
But seriously, to be honest this lady called toolz isn't sexy or shapy. She is fat and her body takes the outline of d Clothes she is wearing.

I will believe she is shapy and curvy when I see her naked. Not because I want to see her naked, just to confirm her figure.
While she may not be sexy for you she managed to marry a handsome, rich guy who is proud of her. Can the same be said about you? Does your opinion from your face me I slap you apartment really matter?
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Beautiful lady
kiss kiss

Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by ayguru: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2016
ayusco85:
But seriously, to be honest this lady called toolz isn't sexy or shapy. She is fat and her body takes the outline of d Clothes she is wearing.

I will believe she is shapy and curvy when I see her naked. Not because I want to see her naked, just to confirm her figure.
u sure Will be disappointed when u see it
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by bogolobango(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
This tolu go dey use waist trainer
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by slowbreeze(f): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Obiohai:
Tell her to remove the waist trainer and stand straight. Not one leg in front of the other ....

Lol...u know evri!
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Mikylopez(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Uglee hair
lolz dahs quality nt dah sponge dahs on ur head
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by halfricanadian(f): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
pepigeorge:

gorgeous is the right word
undecided so?
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by back2dmatter: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=20pt]PHOTOSHOP TOH BADT[/size]
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by ayusco85(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
vague:
While she may not be sexy for you she managed to marry a handsome, rich guy who is proud of her. Can the same be said about you? Does your opinion from your face me I slap you apartment really matter?

U just described urself in d last sentence. Get well soon Mr man and learn to mind Ur biz. Are u her husband?
Aproko
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by ayusco85(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
ayguru:
u sure Will be disappointed when u see it

Classic
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by daven: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
This woman wey done marry... u go be fantasy for guys oo..vaseline things
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by tayo200(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
oboyyy...mo foo fun girl yi o
Re: Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine by Jimi23(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Figure 8.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji / Yvonne Nelson Takes Her Baby, Ryan Roberts To The Beach / BBNaija's Nina All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.