Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,508 members, 7,854,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

does Every Child Has A Guilding Angel?............ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / does Every Child Has A Guilding Angel?............ (475 Views)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / World's Fattest Child Has Been Put On Emergency Diet: Pics / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

does Every Child Has A Guilding Angel?............ by dwag: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2016
With tears in my eye today scene , made me to disbelieve this general thought that" everychild has a guilding angel" !!!. ...............how two kids (3,4)yrs suddenly got drown in a pond today stiil baffles me. .............
One of the kiddo just came back from school.........the little bureful kid(3yrs) opt out with granny to the next distance compound neighbour .........................really don't know what they went to do ..............but .....of a sudden the neighbour and the granny kid got missing........note the neighbour has like three pond of 7 by 14 ft in lenght based on my observation.

.......Shortly the parent started looking for the two kids coz they where playing together. Search everywhere no way ....had to go back to their haux too...noway........
On passing the pond.....they notice one of the sleepers..........a thought came could it be this kids are in dis pond with no clear vision................to clear their dought behold ; the parent had to enter the pond....................and they received the shock of their life as this kids are in the pond all drenched with water.........

As I speack to you now, the little kids are no more. ........
...................Mommy so loved the kid and cared for him ,and equally protected him but it was the next door neighbour that took the better side of him morelike cutting short his life based on carelessness.

If I may ask , what happen to their guilding angel..........well that's why I can never know more than God.

.You can never know what ur parent did for you if u are able to escape childhood till you are able to take care of yourself.

I really feel for the parents................

(1) (Reply)

7 Personalty Things That Gave You Away Unaware / Lagos Community Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months / We Display With Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.