Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! (1582 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Samuel Doe Of Liberia (graphic Pics & Video ) / What Will Determine Who Becomes America's next President / Race Wars Today ? Maybe ? Kkk Vs Black Panther In Cleveland Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 6:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Racism is one of the Fundamental problems facing mankind from time immemorial, Racism is said to be the root cause of most of the wars that have been fought in the world from time immemorial. But unfortunately Racism is still increasing till date, and with the eventual Emergence of Donald Trump as the American President come November, the world is going to see a new twist to Racism and a rise of Racism in America and other parts of the world, a Race war is about to begin, and it's going to be very devastating as people are going to have to question their faiths and beliefs, Black people living in America are going to feel the blunt of this the most. And black people in Africa are going to face dehumanizing challenges in the coming years. But in all this, the truth will eventually be revealed. And the Truth is that the Black Race is the oldest Race. And we are going to win the coming race wars.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2016
bolaino:
Racism is one of the Fundamental problems facing mankind from time immemorial, Racism is said to be the root cause of most of the wars that have been fought in the world from time immemorial. But unfortunately Racism is still increasing till date, and with the eventual Emergence of Donald Trump as the American President come November, the world is going to see a new twist to Racism and a rise of Racism in America and other parts of the world, a Race war is about to begin, and it's going to be very devastating as people are going to have to question their faiths and beliefs, Black people living in America are going to feel the blunt of this the most. And black people in Africa are going to face dehumanizing challenges in the coming years. But in all this, the truth will eventually be revealed. And the Truth is that the Black Race is the oldest Race. And we are going to win the coming race wars.
I reiterate this.
Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
bolaino:
Don't sweat my friend. Trump will never win the Presidency here.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Don't sweat my friend. Trump will never win the Presidency here.
my good man, thank you for expressiing your opinion, but I want to use this as an example, you see, I have the uncanny gift of knowing things that will be, due to my vast political/occult knowledge and practices. Trump is going to be America's next president, I know you might not agree with me now, but just keep this at the back of your mind, so that when he eventually wins, you'll remember that a nairalander named bolaino, wrote about it. I don't want you to believe me, just take this as a test. If Donald Trump does not win, I will close down this my Nairaland account, I give you my word on that, I know Donald trump will win, because I have foresight of it. And Hillary will lose. But just remember this, and wait for November, and when you see the results of the elections, I would want you to acknowledge if I was wrong or right. Thank you.
Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
bolaino:
my good man, thank you for expressiing your opinion, but I want to use this as an example, you see, I have the uncanny gift of knowing things that will be, due to my vast political/occult knowledge and practices. Trump is going to be America's next president, I know you might not agree with me now, but just keep this at the back of your mind, so that when he eventually wins, you'll remember that a nairalander named bolaino, wrote about it. I don't want you to believe me, just take this as a test. If Donald Trump does not win, I will close down this my Nairaland account, I give you my word on that, I know Donald trump will win, because I have foresight of it. And Hillary will lose. But just remember this, and wait for November, and when you see the results of the elections, I would want you to acknowledge if I was wrong or right. Thank you.
I will hold you to that and if Donald Trump wins the election, I will remit 50.000 Naira to you and please keep this for your record. That's how sure I am that no way Americans will elect a confirmed racist and a demagogue who is a serial cheater on his wives and who lies on top of his lies. Plus, there is no way for him to get the required 270 electoral votes the way our States are lined up. The bigger States like California, New York, Illinois, Michigan and co are automatic blue states. Will keep this in my record .

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I will hold you to that and if Donald Trump wins the election, I will remit 50.000 Naira to you and please keep this for your record. That's how sure I am that no way Americans will elect a confirmed racist and a demagogue who is a serial cheater on his wives and who lies on top of his lies. Plus, there is no way for him to get the required 270 electoral votes the way our States are linef up. The bigger Stated like California, New York, Illinois, Michigan and co are automatic blue states. Will keep this in my record .
thank you, let us all watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by Yourskills(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok
Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by freelancercom: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yes. Trump has used racism to win his followers. There is no denyin he is a racist.
If he wins we will see for sure that America is a racist place.
If he loses we can feel safer there.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2016
bolaino:
Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I will hold you to that and if Donald Trump wins the election, I will remit 50.000 Naira to you and please keep this for your record. That's how sure I am that no way Americans will elect a confirmed racist and a demagogue who is a serial cheater on his wives and who lies on top of his lies. Plus, there is no way for him to get the required 270 electoral votes the way our States are lined up. The bigger States like California, New York, Illinois, Michigan and co are automatic blue states. Will keep this in my record .

Mr. Blue-Blooded Amerikan, well, I was just passing by grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by Onopa(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Bolaino

You are really a prophet, you see the future

Where re you
Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Onopa:
Bolaino

You are really a prophet, you see the future

Where re you
may God bless you for saying that.
Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2016
bolaino:
thank you, let us all watch and see.
Man U ar a Prophet just open ur own church shikenan

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
snowprince07:
Man U ar a Prophet just open ur own church shikenan
thank you my brother. I have a ministry already. It is called Gnostic Santeria Ministry. People consider me too radical so I just preach to the air and to the animals and I hope and pray that soon people will stop looking at the messenger and start listening to the message.
Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by Onopa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
bolaino:
thank you my brother. I have a ministry already. It is called Gnostic Santeria Ministry. People consider me too radical so I just preach to the air and to the animals and I hope and pray that soon people will stop looking at the messenger and start listening to the message.
You preach to the animal grin how?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 3:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Onopa:

You preach to the animal grin how?
lol. I do open air preaching sometimes. So i often preach to the air and any few people who are willing to listen. But I always get the rapt attention of the squirrels and other small animals when I am shouting to preach. People find my messages too scary and bitter.
Re: Donald Trump America's Next President: Rise Of Racism: Race Wars! by bolaino(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

The Japanese Soldier Who Continued Fighting 29 Years After Japan Surrendered. / US Government, Soros Funded Panama Papers To Attack Putin – Wikileaks / "Even The Devil Would Never Trust A Nigerian" London Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.