Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles (33946 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Gwan2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tuface gat love around mehn.....if to say na Bangalee or Wizkid snap this kind pix ehn, no be only YOU FALL OUR HAND UNA FOR DEY TALK.....wetin go make una no curse thier mama join go remain small..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Our very own 2baba don dey do motorboy what a shame cry he for beg Dj Khaled to come down make em pose wella.

Person say Na 20000$ go make Dj come down pose with 2boyboy Buh him come pay 200$ cheesy
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by isahsalee: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
2baba why nah? I am one of your die hard fans but, i must confess to you that, i don't really like your posture with DJ Khaley, you re to stand shoulder to shoulder with him and not like you re soliciting or begging him for a picture pose.
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by CzarRex: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
babamadiba:
does it matter?
yes ooh,our celebs are just like upcoming acts in front of 'em

the American music industry is the best and toughest music industry in the world
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by encryptjay(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
m2dl:
Tubaba sites Dj khaled
* he walks up to him, pls I wan take photo upload on my instagram........*
Dj.Khaled: dawg who u?
2face: I'm a fa. of urs... and u know that dude wiZZY that sang with drake on one dance..oh we brothers
Dj.khaled:so?
2face: pls just for my instagram
Dj.khaled: okk nigggro say my name
2face: Dj.khaled...
Dj.khaled: bittch say my name
2face: Dj.khaled!!!!!

Say my name, baby. Say my name, baby. You
smart. You're loyal. You're grateful. I appreciate
that. Go buy your mama a house. Go buy your
whole family houses. Put this money in your
savings account. Go spend some money for no
reason. Come back and ask for more. Baby, let
the music take control. Let We the Best Sound
take control, baby, hold on, say my name. That's
right. That's right, baby, we'll remember that.

Lmao grin
This got me rolling
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Pdizzle(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
In saner climes reverse should be the case. So much for coming from a third world embarassed
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by CzarRex: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
babamadiba:
does it matter?
yes oooh,it really matters,our celebs are just like upcoming artists in the american music industry

american music industry is the most competitive,popular and toughest music industry in the world.
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Alezy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
3RNEST:
Lolzzz sincerely tuface is like boss abeg wait make I take self with you...bcuz opportunity come but once....2baba u fall our hand....
The way u guys reason sometimes is just tiring. so in ur mind there was no formal interaction btw dem, 2 face just saw him and asked for a selfie to impress who?? u??

make una dey use sense sometimes abeg. that he was sitting inside no mean say 2 face beg for picture.

And to all of you up there saying same thing.....I never see who among una when 2 baba need to impress oh.
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by MemphisDepay(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
zainabxel:
2baba fall hand, He's bigger than that

That's why I like wizkid. He will probably be sitting . while khaled will be standing.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Alezy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
m2dl:
Tubaba sites Dj khaled
* he walks up to him, pls I wan take photo upload on my instagram........*
Dj.Khaled: dawg who u?
2face: I'm a fa. of urs... and u know that dude wiZZY that sang with drake on one dance..oh we brothers
Dj.khaled:so?
2face: pls just for my instagram
Dj.khaled: okk nigggro say my name
2face: Dj.khaled...
Dj.khaled: bittch say my name
2face: Dj.khaled!!!!!

Say my name, baby. Say my name, baby. You
smart. You're loyal. You're grateful. I appreciate
that. Go buy your mama a house. Go buy your
whole family houses. Put this money in your
savings account. Go spend some money for no
reason. Come back and ask for more. Baby, let
the music take control. Let We the Best Sound
take control, baby, hold on, say my name. That's
right. That's right, baby, we'll remember that.

RATE THIS BRAIN PLEASE.

as far as am concerned it's below 10%
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Sensitivbin777(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
in dj khaled's voice *Another one*!!!

why does he look like he saw DJ khaled cruising by and he managed to stop him and begged DJ khaled for picture.Cus as d pic is concerned na only 2face dey pose while DJ khaled compose.

I tire o embarassed see as Em do face like say 2baba beg am... Our own legend 2baba o...Tubaba for tell am to GERARAHIA shocked
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by dillycool(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
XketchDesigns:

your cute..
Thanks smiley

Please dear i'll like you to vote for mimzy tomorrow at the finals. I'll mention you.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by olumalcolm(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dat marafuvking mofo wey post yestaday say Olamide no dey recognised internationally, hope u don c as khaled wey no b legend use our legend catch trips? International my foot. We tlkin money here, u tlkin bullshit. Abeg no go cm oooo

Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by W3irDo: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Shapless DJ
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by princechiemekam(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
CzarRex:

why does he look like he saw DJ khaled cruising by and he managed to stop him and begged DJ khaled for picture.Cus as d pic is concerned na only 2face dey pose while DJ khaled compose.
bro u just got ma mind oooo....2face begging for a stop and snap.... tufiakwa....
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by OlakunleNg: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Their is This guy on Twitter now he his smoking hot when it comes to ICT ,News, Informations,Latest Softwear in town,Just bring your ICT Problems and he would do justice to it.Let save the hype.just follow him on twitter @ICT_Jagaban and you will never regret following him.TAKE ME FOR MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
barlkeez:

Major key alert!

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/2baba-pictured-with-dj-khaled-in-los.html

Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by m2dl: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Alezy:

RATE THIS BRAIN PLEASE.

as far as am concerned it's below 10%

i quote just to let u knw I careless... so I'm snubbing ur broke asss..... go suck a dicck for dinner/ retar.ed
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by ogwucheveekee(f): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oyi you shouldn't be humble to a fault na.....
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Thobiy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
salabscholar01:
Tuface, You fall ma hand here...
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Skmoda360(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamDino:
Tuface looks like he's the only one interested in the picture.
Dj Khaled wey no be legend sef like awa Tubaba.
sorry he is a legendary Dj believe it or not.
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Genius1996: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy na dat DJ dey form jor
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by koolaid87: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
salabscholar01:
Tuface, You fall ma hand here...

me too jare...he just dey make that one head swear lik say e get any talent.

Still our legend though, from time to time..
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
2baba he dey drive pass 4 strt nai u see am, so he nor fit cum down?
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by Akjr(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why e kon be like say nah beg 2face dei beg 2 take pic wit am..
Re: 2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles by johnglefury(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2016
CzarRex:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her / Pregnant Actress Lilian Esoro In Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.