Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Boys Should Be As Responsible As The Girl They Imagine For A Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Boys Should Be As Responsible As The Girl They Imagine For A Wife (564 Views)

Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? / 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto / Need A Wife? Go To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boys Should Be As Responsible As The Girl They Imagine For A Wife by PencilBox: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2016
I've come across a lot of Facebook posts talking about how a girl should be well behaved, know howto cook, clean, wash, stay a virgin till marriage, be faithful to her husband, etc.. But i haven't really seen much posts or articles asking guys to do the same. We tell females not to be
promiscuous, dress indecently, go clubbing or drink alcohol so that a man will see them fit for
marriage. The society spends a lot of time teaching girls how to be wife materials and all.. I have no problem with that and i'm not saying it's wrong but why are we not teaching
guys the same damn thing? In a twisted kind of way, the society believes it is normal for a guy
to do all those things and when he feels it's time to settle down, he looks for an innocent girl
that has been graded as a "wife material" to get married to. This is totally wrong! who are you
leaving all the girls that you've used for? If you want to marry a wife material then make sure that you have also lived all your life preparing yourself to be a husband material.
Being a man is no excuse to live a promiscuous life and it's no excuse to not know how to
cook and clean. Being responsible is not just for females only.. Be a responsible man too! Be the
man you'd like your daughter to get married to.
*Responsibility is nat for females only*
# copied

1 Like

Re: Boys Should Be As Responsible As The Girl They Imagine For A Wife by Florblu(f): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Tell them o
Re: Boys Should Be As Responsible As The Girl They Imagine For A Wife by Jay542(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2016
"All men will cheat if all women allow them to cheat.
Some men will cheat if some women allow them to cheat.
No man will cheat if no woman allow them to cheat."

It's not just the responsibility of the woman he's with but also the woman he's sleeping with.

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality/domestic Violence: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Talks Tough / Dear Nigerian Feminist / Breaking News: Obi Of Egbudu Aka, Passed On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.