Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Your Advise Will Save A Soul. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Your Advise Will Save A Soul. (635 Views)

She's So Cute,Free Her & Jail Me−kenyan Man Offers Himself To Save A Pretty Lady / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt / These 2 Igbo Men Will Save Nigeria One Day – Prophet Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advise Will Save A Soul. by uwagimboo: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2016
kindly solicit assistant from the “Learned Fellows” in the house, my dad has being a shadow of himself for some weeks now due to he can’t afford a lawyer nor has anyone to advise him on the best way to go after the little savings(#300,000) he saved up with Golden Penny Cooperative he once belonged.

My Dad is bed ridden due to injury on his spinal cord he sustained while working for Golden Transport, a subsidiary of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc and was retired afterward with barely anything to take care of himself.
This year he decided to bring up his case again to The Citizen Mediation Centre Onikan being that he has once reported to Public Defender Surulere where he met a failed system and praying it won’t be the same this time at the Mediation Centre Onikan because the government lawyer handling his case is already advising him to leave the money for them being that its small (#300,000).

Golden Penny Cooperative are not denying the fact my father saved that sum with them but are arguing that the old management of the Cooperative made away with the Cooperative funds and that they are all retired now, so they can’t pay my Dad being that they are new management. I asked them if a branch manager made away with their money would they accept such an excuse from the next branch manager or the bank.

My questions are;
Please can my father still get his money considering their argument?
If possible, how does he go about it?

Please I need your help because my Dad is suffering.
Re: Your Advise Will Save A Soul. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sad that no one has responded yet. I really don't know how best to handle this but given your limited resources, social media may be your best option. Maybe you need to bombard their social media feeds so many people can see it. Most of these companies only react when there is negative publicity.

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Will Save A Soul. by uwagimboo: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fortissimo:
Sad that no one has responded yet. I really don't know how best to handle this but given your limited resources, social media may be your best option. Maybe you need to bombard their social media feeds so many people can see it. Most of these companies only react when there is negative publicity.

Thanx..
Re: Your Advise Will Save A Soul. by 1miccza: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2016
Fortissimo:

Exactly look for their facebook page and twitter handle and then fill it up with negative publicity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Lagos Tortures, Blinds 12-year-old House Help (see Photo) / Unknown Person Cut Off Man's Manhood (photo) / How First Bank Mobile App Saved Me From Being Defrauded - Hovabuzz.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.