Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt (19756 Views)

Courageous Police Officer Foils Kidnapping Attempt On Nigerian High Road. / Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) / Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by secretlifesaver: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello my fellow people please i have to register this new account to keep my identity private as i don't want the SSS knocking my door and it's a secret i have to keep from my wife because i introduced her to Nairaland so i need to go anonymous.

Ok...

I'm a University graduate but like everyone of us, i have the bad friends and the good friends. I'm used to both side of life. Just 3 days ago my close bad friend hinted me about a kidnap that will happen in this coming week( i guess,) They are expecting about 30M from the ransom from the job. I know these guys don't joke because they have succeeded in the past before by doing over 3 kidnappings and they have once had a close call with the Law.

How i knew this....

This close bad friend of mine told me about a kidnap they have done before last year, Mentioned how it went down and what happened when the family of the kidnapped people didn't turn up with money on time because it was a misinformation. He said he had to stood up to the other member that they should let them go since their family can't raise 20M, He said it was a big fight and he forced them to collect 2.5m from the kidnapped family member and since then he told them he's out. Afterwards the gang continued their job without him and did another 3 successful job. The fourth was the close call they had with the police and the kidnapped victim was rescued by the police when they locate their den. The other guys ran out of town for more than 6 months but this bad friend of mine never let, he has the courage that he hasn't committed any crime and nothing happened to him. About 5 weeks ago, the gang leader is back in town after about 7 months out of town and I've seen him on many occasions pulling forces and resources together but never knew their intent until my close bad friend hinted me about their plan.

So i asked him if he's going with them and he said YES, I was shocked and he said i shouldn't worry that nothing will happen.

I am not worried because he's not my blood just a bad friend,

But i haven't been able to sleep at night since he told me;

Please what do you suppose i do? If i let them go ahead and do the job even with my close bad friend with them and they got paid nothing happened, this will hunt me forever. I can't change my close bad friend mind because he has already made up his mind.

If i blow the whistle on them and involve the law, Our law system is F@#$ up , and they will treat me like a criminal.

If they go ahead and do the job i know i need to stay away and clear from him....

Well with this out of my mind i should be able to sleep.

Please tell your family and friends to watch their back and be safe ...

Please i need advise from my N'landers member. I will be watching and reading this post closely and learn from the comment. Please i don't know the location or the time when the job will go down but i know it's going down.....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Adeevah(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oh my FP!

You can as well report their moves anonymously

You've made a commendable move by doing this

26 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by secretlifesaver: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Adeevah:
You can as well report their moves anonymously

You've made a move by doing this

Yes and the police could round them up and that will be on my conscience forever and it will turn to a burden

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by ojietu: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Men, this is a tough one. Let me think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by malificent(f): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Close friend or not, kidnapping is wrong. Report anonymously, you could save him from public lynching in the future.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by lecturerdabo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
He who sleeps with fowls should be ready to have the stench of their excreta as his perfume!

You chose the right friends for you shebi?

If they are rounded up through your info, you ve betrayed your "good friend " and if he finds out, my brother, God help you when he is able to settle the black men and come back!!

If you keep quite, and they succeed in kidnapping innocent people (maybe kill them even), you will carry the guilt on your conscience to the grave.
Also you end up being an accomplice to the Crime!!
Religiously also you become a sinner (you know what is right but refuse to do it)

CHOOSE YE THIS DAY TO WHOM YOU WILL GIVE YOUR LOYALTY

Give that anonymous info today!!

CHOOSE THE RIGHT FRIENDS!!!

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by thorpido(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
secretlifesaver:

Yes and the police could round them up and that will be on my conscience forever and it will turn to a burden
You don't want them to do the crime and you can't seem to discourage them from going ahead, yet you still have empathy for them?
If they keep committing crime,then they should face the law.Think about the families of the victims and their emotional trauma and financial losses?

Find a way to send anonymous messages to the security system and let them do their jobs.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by delishpot: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
secretlifesaver:

So if you do not want justice to prevail, what do you want from us? Report them you say NO, Ignore them you say NO what exactly do you want? (Please note that I am not trying to mock you, just want to know what exactly you aim to get from us) The best you can do is report them somehow or unfriend your bad friend. But even parents report their evil kids to security forces if they would not listen to wise council and change. You will sit there and form I can't unfriend d him and I don't want to report him until one day he would come to your house to hang out and policies will pick you and him and plant guns on your corpse(God forbid) and say you were involved in a shootout with them.

32 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by chimablack1: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
U are aware of 3 kidnappings already, still aware of the fourth about to go down.
My friend, my simple opinion, until u go and tell the police EVERYTHING u know, u are just a kidnapper

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by egopersonified(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Don't worry, they are coming for one of your family members, then you will sing.

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by meezynetwork(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
U are an accomplice

24 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by davillian(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is a tight one I swear, on the streets it is called snitching and you may pay with your life.
Your friend knows he told you and you will be the 1st to come to his mind if they get caught.
The Nigerian police will not protect you from them or their friends take note.
If the suspect you sold them out,
You are going down with them.
I trust d police after they beat he'll out of you,then you will confess you were part of them.
If there is away you can sell them out without them suspecting you or the police blowing your cover, Then you can report.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by SuperBlack: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Abeg until Chelsea fans get over BURNLEY

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by MadCow1: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Here are some cold hard truth for you..

No.1 - You said they have carries out other kidnappings before which you were in the know of. That already makes you an accessory to the crime and it is punishable under the law. So you my friend are already a criminal.

No.2 - You know and associate with known Kidnappers so that makes you an accomplice wether you participate or not.

No.3 - You know of a new plot to kidnap ye another person. You know they are assembling resources for the crime and even know the gang leader and a member of the syndicate. You Sir are already implicated in the crime.

Now here is my advice.. Go meet a Lawyer to explain to you what your level of involvement may be. Do not think just because you are in Nairaland you are untraceable. This post can be narrowed down to the I.P address from which it was sent and a dragnet set for you so consider yourself exposed. It will be in your best interest to make a move now to report the crime to the police in the company of a good lawyer who can arrange a plea deal for you to act as a Police witness.

If you don't support their actions then you should have no problems snitching.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Another IPOB from the SE

SMH for this pigs. All their businesses are illegal and fake. Kidnapping is their hobby. They'd do anything to make wealth

Elede republic!

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please consult Evans for expert advise.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Dannyset(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Even with this the DSS can fish you out. Your location could be determined and you're picked up for a link to get the guys. Any which way, you're already in trouble for associating with the wrong people.
Your best bet could have been you reporting to the Police but even them can't be trusted anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Roon9(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
If this is not a joke then just know that you are a conspirator and could be jailed as an accomplice.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
secretlifesaver:

What if its just a joke to see if you're still loyal? Sit this one out and watch how it goes...if it happens, it won't be the last then you can nail them

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by eleojo23: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
secretlifesaver:

Your friends decided to do evil, report them.
There are always consequences for evil deeds, their arrest and prosecution is the consequence they will have to face.
They know that what they are doing is wrong. So, no need to feel sorry for them.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by ekensi01: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
They would succeed see then in prison.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blow that whistle anonymously cool

Please guys, vote my story by liking and sharing it here https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59436045

Thanks a lot kiss

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Xerox01(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Abeg which state or town una de??
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Deem: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
You cant be trusted also. You are also an accomplice if you fail to allow justice to take its course by reporting to the law enforcement

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
You can tell the police anonymously you will be saving lives and trauma that a kidnapping or possible murder will cause, do it in such a way that the leak won't be traced to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by countsparrow: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Reading this thread makes me sick and angry... Gosh!!! This is a no brainer mehn, una dey try sef as una dey talk am gently...

If i had a way of finding out ur whereabout or info, I will personally report you to SARS... By the way, you know your friend is bad, and u keep hanging out with him, u sef go dey do bad things, u just neva reach kidnapping level.

Nonsense, if u cant report to the nearest authority, go sleep. But remember Karma is a biatch, and when it flows like a river it takes along all d debris found by the river bank...

20 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Ulu45: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked
This one here is delicate. Pls folks, if you don't have any advice or suggestions(positive), just continue reading comments.

Op, thank you for bringing this issue here. It means you are a good person, because something bad is giving you sleepless nights. But you gotta act fast man. You can't just continue with the worries without doing nothing. I mean, the potential victim could be someone here.

Reporting anonymously wouldn't be snitching on ur friend man, u could b saving his life. You could keep quiet and their mission still failed.
Report the matter. Tell ur friend u keep having bad dreams about him dying from the operation. That if u dream about the same thing more than once, it mostly happened. Beg him with everything you've got. BUT PLEASE, DON'T KEEP QUIET. I TAKE GOD BEG YOU.

Ps: you also need to delete this post!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by VickyRotex(f): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
SuperBlack:
Abeg until Chelsea fans get over BURNLEY

You people joke with everything. What's Chelsea's business here now?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by wayne4loan: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
"he who dines with d devil should make use of long spoon" ... sir are u a potential kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by Worksunlimited: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Something doesn't add up here..

When they kidnapped the first six times, you didn't come here for advise or think about contacting the law..

What makes this particular kidnap attempt so special and different from the past six?

Abi na person wey you know, na im your bad friend gang wan kidnap?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.