Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

David Cameron Speech As He Resigns - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Speech As He Resigns (624 Views)

David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / Why Is David Cameron So Silent On The Recapture Of Palmyra From ISIS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Cameron Speech As He Resigns by ojoadeola: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2016
In a speech outside 10 Downing Street he said:

"The British people have voted to leave the EU and their will must be respected.

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

There can be no doubt about the result.

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

This will require strong, determined and committed leadership.

I am very proud to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.

I have held nothing back.

The British people have made a very clear decision to

I think the country requires fresh leadership.

I do not think I can be the captain to take the country to its next destination.

In my view I think we should have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative conference in October."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-wins-as-britain-votes-to-leave/

Re: David Cameron Speech As He Resigns by Ussyberry(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Fantastically Good idea
Re: David Cameron Speech As He Resigns by BlackSeptember: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
When will buhari resign undecided
Re: David Cameron Speech As He Resigns by Ademusiwa1: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
I will reject david cameron resignation
Re: David Cameron Speech As He Resigns by Oyiboman69: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
abeg,come and rule naija, the shithole of bad leadership.
Re: David Cameron Speech As He Resigns by muri4mig(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
The white are fantastically modest in their approach to leadership unlike us from this part of the world. I hope that i will live to see a period where the blacks will be this mature politically.

(1) (Reply)

Turkish PM: Failed Coup Attempt Was 'black Stain' On Turkish Democracy / PHOTOS: Zimbabwe Youths Protest High Unemployment Rate In Convocation Gowns / Photo Ofthe Day! Pres. Obama Visited The Restaurant Where His Daughter Is Worki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.