Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area (8974 Views)

BLOCK OF FLATS FOR SALE in ALAKUKO ,LAGOS With C Of O / Selling Fast=======Estate Property Sales**Abule Egba To Alakuko Area******* / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
pseudomonas:
more window designs and plumbing/soil works
and completed fence
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
pop work for ante room

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
POP work for one of the rooms

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
master bedroom before completion

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
after completion, this evening

1 Like

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
gate erection

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
I got quote for the tiles. this is just for the 3 bedroom alone and the two bedroom at the back isn't included

1 Like

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
is sweethome that expensive or this guy is playing with my head. i bought twyford here and its just 13k. i know its china, but does that mean original top flush sweeethome toilet seat is this expensive? please help me o

1 Like

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
total quote/estimate for bathroom and toilets. no workmanship and materials yet o

1 Like

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by Mgbadike80: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
pseudomonas:
total quote/estimate for bathroom and toilets. no workmanship and materials yet o
chairman, greetings. what's the status now? did you do German or you did only flooring?
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mgbadike80:
chairman, greetings. what's the status now? did you do German or you did only flooring?
Baba... House has been completed since 2017. Sorry I didn't update you all. I did only flooring , German wasn't advisable because it won't be cost effective since its a bungalow. Infact Tenant has occupied the 2 bedroom since o.

1 Like

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
i will post pictures of the completed status of the present building. learnt a lot. Meet some wonderful persons and some dubious persons too on this platflorm. in all i give thanks.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by Mgbadike80: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
pseudomonas:

Baba... House has been completed since 2017. Sorry I didn't update you all. I did only flooring , German wasn't advisable because it won't be cost effective since its a bungalow. Infact Tenant has occupied the 2 bedroom since o.
Thanks and remain blessed. Do you mind explaining this ptdf scholarship stuff that i saw on your post, or at least point me to where i can get more information.
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mgbadike80:
Thanks and remain blessed. Do you mind explaining this ptdf scholarship stuff that i saw on your post, or at least point me to where i can get more information.
CHECK www.ptdf.gov.ng you would get more information on the scholarship they run. Application is currently on going for both local and overseas scholarships. you can as well follow the thread here on nairaland
Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
As promised here are some recent pictures of the house as at december 2019.

Re: Three Bedroom And Two Bedroom Bungalow Development In Alakuko Area by pseudomonas: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
more of the interior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Materials In Nigeria / VIP Gardens Festac Now Selling, N7m With C of O / Ikosi - Ketu 2 & 3bedrooms Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.