Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,764 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Just The Way You Are. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just The Way You Are. (271 Views)

The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. / Ladies,please Watch The Way You Dance In Church ... / Quotes Of Buddha That Will Change The Way You Look At Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just The Way You Are. by holla0404(f): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

Do not run a relationship with someone that tolerate you, run a relationship with someone that celebrate you. Do not run a relationship with someone that want you to be what you are not, run a relationship with someone that love you just the way you are. Do not allow someone to make you become what you are not, all in the name of love, because sooner or later, the “natural you” will be revealed and he or she may not like it. If he or she truly love you, he or she will make you become the best of you, to help bring out the best of you, not to make you be someone else. Please listen, if he or she does not love the real you, then he or she does not really love you. Advise him or her to try someone else, because there are many people out there that have the exact quality he or she is trying to instill in you or want you to be.

There is a reason why GOD created you the way you are, so do not try to change it because you love someone. Hey, GOD love you more than that person, so will you displease GOD because you want to please a so-called lover? Before finding a lady that love me just the way I am, I have told several ladies that; “GOD created me slim for a definite purpose, if I am fatter than this, I may not be able to fulfil that purpose, so if you do not like me the slim way I am, please move forward, there are many fat guys out there!”. So many people put up with a relationship in which their so-called lover complain of everything about them, they don’t want to quit because they are afraid that they may not get someone else, they endure till it gets to marriage and they have an enduring marriage. Please listen, for everyone that reject you, there are thousands out there that will accept you. If he or she cannot love you just the way you are, then he or she does not really love you!

YOU ARE CREATED IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD, LET NOBODY TRY TO RECREATE YOU. GOD DESIGNED YOU THE WAY YOU ARE FOR A DEFINITE PURPOSE. IF YOU BECOME CHANGED TO SOMEONE ELSE, THE BEST IN YOU CAN NEVER BE REVEALED, THE HIGHEST YOU CAN BE IS SECOND BEST. I LOVE YOU ALL, JUST THE WAY YOU ALL ARE. SO, LOVE HIM THE WAY HE IS AND LOVE HER THE WAY SHE IS…BE WISE...!!!
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.org/2016/06/just-way-you-are.html#.V20ZzY7TVDt

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of July 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of July 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.