Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. (7594 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Yourself In The Village. / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2018
The Word of God is our mirror. We all should learn to see ourselves in Christ all the time. So many are having identity crisis. They don't even know who they are.

: God does not see you sick, for by the "stripes" of his Son you were healed.
: God does not see you poor, for Jesus became poor that you might be rich.
: God does not see you as a sinner for He who knew no sin was made a sin that you might be made the righteousness God.

Why then is so many suffering in sickness and poverty? You may ask. So many suffer because of lack of this knowledge that I am sharing with you here. You have to know to become. Jesus said' "ye shall know the truth and the truth will make you free." Knowledge comes before freedom.

So many also suffer and are defeated because they have failed to see themselves the way God sees them. So many see themselves as "sinners" and even confessed it to be so. God destroyed your "old man" and made you a "new creation" in Christ. "If you are in Christ, you are no longer a sinner but the very righteousness of God."

You cannot experience and walk in the resurrection power of Jesus Christ, if you fail to see yourself the way God is seeing you now and always.

Don't spend hours looking at yourself in the physical mirror while neglecting Jesus Christ your true mirror of life and identity.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by jiggaz(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
The Word of God is our mirror. We all should learn to see ourselves in Christ all the time. So many are having identity crisis. They don't even know who they are.

: God does not see you as a sinner for He who knew no sin was made a sin that you might be made the righteousness God.

Why then is so many suffering in sickness and poverty? You may ask. So many suffer because of lack of this knowledge that I am sharing with you here. You have to know to become. Jesus said' "ye shall know the truth and the truth will make you free." Knowledge comes before freedom.

So many also suffer and are defeated because they have failed to see themselves the way God sees them. So many see themselves as "sinners" and even confessed it to be so. God destroyed your "old man" and made you a "new creation" in Christ. "If you are in Christ, you are no longer a sinner but the very righteousness of God."

You cannot experience and walk in the resurrection power of Jesus Christ, if you fail to see yourself the way God is seeing you now and always.

Don't spend hours looking at yourself in the physical mirror while neglecting Jesus Christ your true mirror of life and identity.

laslastica, Seun.

Excellent write up...

6 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2018
jiggaz:
Excellent write up...
Thanks brother.
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2018
The Lord is good!

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2018
One with God

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2018
You are healed by his stripes!

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bearers of the divine nature in Christ

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by jiggaz(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Thanks brother.
you welcome
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Beloved of God!

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2018
The royal priesthood

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Made for God

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Behold, what manner of love that GOD has for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2018
How do you see your self today?
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who are you seeing when you look into the mirror?
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Do you see yourself as a sinner after what Jesus has done for you?
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2018
What you see shall be establish unto you

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2018
What you see matters.
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your heart is the spring of life

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Do you see yourself through the finish work of God on the cross?
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2018
Have you forgotten your mirror of life?
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by majamajic(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2018
sorry guys, sorry guys . pls pls

how many Father's day and mother's day we have in a year ?
make una no vex pls

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by engrjacuzzi: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2018
we are heir to the throne of our God.
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by Nikejah(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2018
majamajic:

make una no vex pls

I have also asked myself that question today cause if you know,you know!!

Now b4 I open my eyes gerra outta here

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by priestly1016(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2018
Yeah inspiring
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by tragergeorge(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2018
majamajic:

make una no vex pls
everyday is my fathers day, me nor understand the one dem de do so
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by tragergeorge(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2018
This one na Christ embassy member write up o,,,
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by Justiceleague1: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Amen
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by Jonwesley(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Good, you must be a winner, I mean Living Faith Church member.
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by VictoryTestimony: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for now this write Up,

Kindly Write More Every Sunday... I Am Victorious.
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
I feel blessed!
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by sheddyboy01(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
I got inspired, thanks for the write up
Re: The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
VictoryTestimony:
Thanks for now this write Up,

Kindly Write More Every Sunday... I Am Victorious.
I thank the Lord Jesus for ministering to you through this write up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godly Standards In Dating And Relationships / The Truth About Lucifer (satan) / Nigerian Anglican Opposes British Govt. on the Selection of Bishop of Canterbury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.